Part 37

You wake up with a headache and a smile on your face. You look up and see Tom staring at you. He looks worried.

Y/n: Hey what's wrong? Do you regret what happened yesterday?

Tom: No last night was amazing.

He smirks but you see something is still not right.

Y/n: Ok now tell me what's wrong.

Tom: I.. I saw that you lost weight.

You look away from him because you can't look at him.

Y/n: Oh don't worry about it! I'm fine really!

Tom: Ok I believe you as Long as you gain Back Your weight.

Your eyes start to fill up with tears but you hide it.

Tom: But there's something else we have to talk about.

You look at him.

Y/n: Yeah?

Tom: About last night. What did that mean?

Y/n: I don't know I mean I was pretty drunk.. and you kisses one of my friends and..

Tom: And?

Y/n: And I think I still have a boyfriend.

Tom: You think?

Y/n: Yeah I mean I had a boyfriend over there and we never endet things.

Tom: But you Said you love me didn't you mean that?

Y/n: I did! I do.. but how do I know it's right? How fo I know I can't trust you? How do I know that you love me?

You look down.

Y/n: Do you even love me?

Tom tries to answer but you keep talking.

Y/n: I mean how do you want to know you love me? What is love anyway? I-I don't know if I'm good enough for you... Just forget about me and move on with someone new. Someone who isn't so complicated..

He steps closer to you.

Tom: I like complicated..

You look up at him.

Tom: I've tried not to think about you for the last two month but it's impossible! I know you're scared and it's hard for you to trust me and I know you're worried about what people might do or think about us. But it doesn't matter what others think! We belong together! You just have to be in the same room with me and I want to kiss you. I want to be the person who you love. The person who wakes up next to you every morning and goes to sleep with you every night. I want to be the one who makes you smile when you're sad and makes you happy. The one who helps you up when you're down. I want to be there for you just like you're always there for me. I want to be the person who you love! Because I love you y/n and I can't stop loving you or thinking about you. You're on my mind 24/7 I want a future with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to be with you all the time for the rest of my life. There's not a single day or moment that I don't think about you. I love you so much it hurts. It hurts to see you sad! It hurts me to see you and know you're not mine and the thought of you with someone else hurts the most. It breaks me that I had you and that I lost you.

He takes a deep breath.

Tom: But of I'm not the one who makes you happy then I hope you find the person who does. I hoe you find the person you love as much as I love you. If you do don't let them slip away like I let you slip away. You'll regret it if you do! You'll always regret that no matter what you do to make yourself happy you can't be truly happy without that one person. I never thought that I could feel so much for a single person but I do! As cheesy as it might sound you're the love of my life and if I'm sure about one thing about my love it's that I love you and I always will. And I hate myself so much for letting you slip away. I miss you all the time! I think of you all the time! I feel the pain all the time.. there's an emptiness that no one can fill except you. But the pain reminds me that you once belonged to me that you once loved me and that we once belonged together. I can't do this! I can't pretend I don't love you anymore. I can't keep lying to myself about my feelings about you.

He takes one step closer and your body's almost touch.

Tom: I need you y/n I need you by my side! You're so important to me! I can't move on for you! I can't love anyone else and I don't want to either. I tried to. I even let Sophie kiss me but I didn't feel anything except that I wished it's you I'm kissing. Nothing helps.. nothing helps me to stop thinking about the time we were together, the time you loved me..

You stand there speechless with tears in your eyes. Tom looks at you.

Tom: Please say something..Anything.

Y/n: I-I don't know what to say.. I can't put it such good words like you did but of course I love you too! And I want you! I want you back! I want you to be my boyfriend again. I mean if you still wa..

He interrupts you.

Tom: I do! And you're not gonna get rid of me ever again. No matter what!

Y/n: God I love you so much.

Tom closes the small gap between your lips and presses his on yours. You feel his warm lips and thousands of butterflies in your stomach. Tom steps closer and pushes you gently against the wall. He keeps kissing you and holds you tight. He looks in your eyes after the kiss.