Part 34

You and Tom get to Leas apartment. You go inside and see that Lea is gone. She left a note which says she is grocery shopping for lunch. You look at Tom and see just now that he has a nosebleed.

Y/n: Come with me.

Tom looks at you and follows without asking. You go into the bathroom and take a towel and clean his nose. Neither of you two say anything you just look each other into the eyes which hurts both of you.

Y/n: So ehm when are you going back home?

Tom: I don't know I guess I'm gonna stay at a hotel over night and take the next flight to Atlanta to keep shooting Spider-Man. What about you? How long are you gonna stay here?

Y/n: Oh I'm going on a little tour my manager organized. So I'm staying a while. Not here in LA but in the US.

Tom: I would love to go to one of your concerts. I never heard you perform live.

Y/n: Well my first concert is here in two days. I would invite you to come but you'll be back in Atlanta so I guess that won't work.

Tom: Yeah I have to back to Atlanta but I would stay if I could.

Y/n: Well don't worry about it. I'm gonna play a couple of concerts here and my last concert will be in London so maybe you can see me then.

Tom: Yeah maybe..

He looks so sad and distant. He looks hurt which hurts you and you feel responsible for it. But you made up you're mind you can't do this relationship anymore.

Tom: You know what I'm gonna go and look of I can get a flight today..

Y/n: Oh yeah of course.

He looks at you and hugs you. You long for more you want him close to you. You want to feel his body touching yours. You want his kisses all over your body. You want to feel his breath on your neck. His strong arms wrapped around your waist keeping you safe. Holding you forever. Suddenly the hug is over and you miss his touch already. He leaves and you still sitting in the bathroom on the edge of the bathtub holding the bloody towel.

Two days have passed you still haven't eaten much and if you did you hat to throw up. You miss Tom you regret that you send him away and told him you wanted to be friends. You try to move on. Your first concert is tonight. You're really excited to be on stage again.

Two hours later you got on stage performed your songs and everything went well you get back to your hotel room after the co cert and fall right asleep.

It's been two month you had a lot of concerts and are flying home today. You had one last interview which you were really nervous about because it was the first time you were on a life show on TV. You're in your way to the airport now. You get on your plane and look for your seat. You look at your phone and see a picture of him and Z on his Instagram. He smiles and she has her head on his shoulder. It hurts you to see this picture. It hurts to see him so happy with her even though you were the one who wanted to only be friends. You turn your phone of and close your eyes when you hear somebody calling your name.

???: Y/n?

You turn around and see Tom standing there.

Y/n: Tom? What are you doing here?

Tom: Im done shooting Spider-Man and I'm on my way home now. What about you?

Y/n: I'm on my way home as well. I played my last concert yesterday night.

Tom: That's great so are you playing a concert in London like you said you would?

Y/n: Yes I will play there on two day.

Tom: So.. can I come?

The thought of him coming and hearing the new song you wrote about him makes you nervous. You then remember that you promised him he could come.

Y/n: Yes of course I mean I promised you you could come.

Tom: Ok well I'm gonna go find my seat now.

Y/n: Yeah ok do that.

You smile at him and he leaves. You look after him and a tear roll down you cheek. You wipe it away sit back down in your seat and look out the window.

Toms POV
Tom: *I didn't know I've missed her that much. Why does she have to look so perfect? I really want her back..*

Your POV
You fall asleep. You wake up as soon as your plane lands you get up and get off of the plane. You see Tom waiting for you. You go up to him. Neither of you say anything. You just go and get your luggage. You then go out and see Haz, Harry and Sam standing there waiting for you. You run up to them and you all hug.

Haz: So how was it with Lea?

You almost forgot that they don't know about you and Tiana.

Y/n: It was great!

You smile at them and you all go to the car. You get in and drive home and talk a lot.

Harry: Hey I think we all should go out tonight.

You all agree and you get ready as soon as you get home. You see Liz standing genre. You run up to her und hug her really tight.

Liz: I missed you so much. I can't believe your finally back.

She doesn't wait for you answer. She grabs your wrist and pulls you behind her.

Y/n: Where are we going?

Liz: We have to get ready and you obviously need help.

Y/n: Hey what's that supposed to mean??

Liz: Nothing just come with me.