Part 70

Toms POV
Tom sits on the floor in front of your door. He sees Paddy coming out of your room and Nikki comes up to him.

Nikki: Hey Tom? We're gonna drive home now we'll visit her tomorrow are you ok on your own?

Tom: It's fine don't worry. Liz and Haz are still here anyway.

They hug him and leave. Haz and Liz went to eat something and Tom goes back into your room. He goes inside and gives you a kiss on your forehead. He then takes your hand and sits down next to your bed.

Tom: Come on y/n wake up!

He starts crying and lays his head down on your bed crying his eyes out. He stays with you for hours Haz and Liz were there too but they went home to get some rest. But Tom didn't move he didn't let go of your hand for a second. The nurse come in to check on you.

Nurse: I'm sorry but visiting hours are over. You will have to leave now.

Tom tightens his grip on your hand lightly.

Tom: I can't go! I need to be here in case she wakes up.

She grabs a chair and sits down next to Tom.

Nurse: Listen, you have to rest as well. It's. Not gonna help you if you pass out. And we'll call you the second she wakes up. But it's very unlikely that she wakes up during the night.

Tom: But it's possible. I'm not leaving if there is the slightest chance she'll wake up.

She sighs and gets up.

Nurse: Alright. If anyone asks I didn't see you.

Tom: Thank you!

He looks at you and strokes some strand hair out of your face. He comes closer and whispers I to your ear.

Tom: I won't leave you baby! I know how much you hate hospitals. I'm not gonna leave your side I promise. I love you!

He lays his head on your bed and falls asleep.

It's been almost two weeks since you got into the hospital. Your condition didn't change. You're still in a coma. Tom stayed with you every day and night. He never left only to go showering or eat something. Liz, Haz and the Holland's visited you everyday they tried to talk Tom into going home and rest for a while but he didn't.

Tom just got back from eating. He goes into your room and sits down next to your bed where he always sits. He looks at you for a while. He takes your hand like he always does and just sits there.

Tom: Y/n please.. please wake up. I love you so much. I know you're strong and you can make it. I will never give you up I promise.

He sits there for a while longer. He looks at you and thinks about the good times you had. He suddenly feels your hand moving. He looks at you and sees that you're opening your eyes.

Tom: Omg darling you're awake?!

Tears start to firm in his eyes. You give Tom a weak smile. The next thing you see is the nurse coming in followed by a doctor. They send Tom out to check you up and make some tests. Tom goes outside and calls Haz. It rings a couple of times before he picks up.

Haz: He mate why are you calling? Is something wrong with y/n?

He sounds really worried. Tom starts to cry because he is so relieved and overwhelmed with emotions.

Haz: Hello? Tom? Talk to me! You're beginning to worry me.

Tom: I'm sorry mate. I didn't mean to scare you but.

He takes a deep breath.

Tom: She woke up!

Haz: What really?

Tom: Yes really! The doctor is with her right now. Can you call the others and tell them that she woke up?

Haz: Will do!

Tom: Thanks mate ok I'll talk to you later.

Haz: See you in a bit.

Tom hangs up and waits until he can go back inside. His phone starts vibrating. He looks at it and see that Z is calling. She's been calling everyday to see if you woke up. She's really worried about you since you used be friends when you were over there when Tom was shooting Spider-Man homecoming.

Tom: Hey Z what's up?

Zendaya: Hey just wanted to ask how y/n is.

Tom: She woke up.

Zendaya: Wait really? I'm so glad. Well I got to go now bye Tom.

Tom: Bye Z.

She hangs up and waits for about twenty minutes until a nurse and the doc come out. The doc gets called to an emergency so the nurse goes up fo him.

Nurse: You can go back in. She is still weak but she should recover completely. She is able to talk but don't talk to much she still need a lot of rest and talking is exhausting for her. So don't push it.

Tom nods.

Tom: Alright thank you!

He goes in and stands in front of your bed.

Tom: Hey darling..