Part 48

You fall asleep after two hours. You sleep through the rest of the flight and wake up as soon as the plane lands. You go out and get your luggage. Then you go outside to the parking lot where you see someone holding up a sign with your name written on it. You go to him and he opens the door for you.

???: Miss Osterfield.

Y/n: come on Steve. How many times do I have to tell you to call me y/n.

You get in the back and he gets on the drivers seat. He laughs. Steve was your bodyguard when you lived in the US.

Steve: I'm sorry y/n I will try to remember.

Y/n: Thank you it's good to see you again. How's your wife and kids?

Steve: Very good the twins are starting school the wen of this summer. thank you for asking! How have you been? I heard you moved back to London how is it going?

Y/n: It's great I really missed my brother and my friends.

You talk to him until you get to your hotel. Steve gets put and opens the door for you. He then brings your luggage inside where someone is taking it and brings it to your room. You sit on your bed and lay back. You fall asleep right away. But you wake up about 1-2 hours later to your phone ringing. You look at it and it's Tom so you Pick up right away.

Y/n: Hey baby.

Tom: Hey darling where are you?

Y/n: Oh eh well I'm with Liz right now.

You told Liz to cover for you on case they ask her where you are.

Tom: Ok when are you coming back?

Y/n: I'll be back tomorrow.

Tom: Ok well I'll leave you and Liz alone now. I love you darling.

Y/n: I love you too!

Tom: Talk to you later bye.

Y/n: Bye baby.

He hangs up and you start to get ready for your interview tonight. You put a dress and mask on. You wear a light blue dress. You go outside where Steve is waiting for you.

Steve: Are you ready miss Tiana?

Y/n: I guess so.

You get to the location and go inside. You just wait until your name gets called and you have to go out.

Harry's POV
He told everyone to meet him in their loving room. Sam is the first one there.

Sam: What's up? Whey did we have to come here?

Harry: We have to watch something.

Sam: What do we have to watch?

Harry: Just sit down and wait and see.

Sam sits down in the sofa. Then Nikki and Dom come into the living room. 

Dom: So what Are we here for?

Harry: Please sit down and wait.

Nikki: Ok sure.

They all sit down and wait for Haz, Tom and paddy. Harry called Paddy and he came down five minutes ago. The doorbell rings after about 15 minutes. Harry gets up from his seat and goes to get the door. He opens it he door and sees Haz standing there and Tom coming from behind.

Harry: Hey guys come on inside.

Haz turns around and sees Tom and looks annoyed but goes inside anyway. They go into the living room and everyone stares at Tom and looks mad.

Sam: What is he doing here?

Harry doesn't know what to say since he doesn't even know why anyone is here. So he just says the first thing that comes to his mind.

Harry: I have my reasons and now everyone shut up and sit down.

They all do as he said and Harry turns the TV on.

Your POV
Someone from the crew comes up to you and tells you you're going on stage in five minutes. You nod and get ready.

Jimmy: Our next guest tonight is a newcomer who you all know and recently saw all over social media. Please welcome our next guest Tiana.

Harry's POV
Haz: What the fuck are we watching?

Harry: You'll see but now be quiet. You can complain when it's over.

You walk in and sit down.

Toms POV
Tom: *Wait how is she there? I thought she was at Liz's and what is she doing?*

Jimmy: It's nice to meet you Tiana.

Y/n: Thank you it's so nice to met you too. I'm honored to be here tonight.

Jimmy: Ok so this Interview is a little different the. Usually because you're the one who asked for it and you want to talk about something right?  You said it's something didn't want to tell anyone before so what is it about?

Y/n: That's right.. so you have probably already seen the picture of me and Tom Holland and me.

Jimmy: I sure did. and I'm sure everyone else did too.

Y/n: Well yeah anyway. So the reason I'm here is to clear some things.

Jimmy: So what exactly did you want to clear? I mean I'm just thinking that it was pretty obvious what happened isn't it?

Y/n: Believe me you'll be surprised.

You take a deep breath.

Y/n: Ok.. I-I'm just gonna do it before I change my mind.

Jimmy: Do what?

Tom: *Wait is she? No she can't!*

You don't hesitate and take your mask of and everyone starts cheering.

Paddy: Oh my god...

Haz: Wait..

Everyone looks at Tom.

Haz: So y/n is Tiana.. So Tom does that mean you didn't cheat on y/n?

Everyone looks at Tom.

Tom: Of course I didn't cheat I love y/n!

Nikki: I'm sorry honey.

Dom: Yeah me too we should have known you'd never do that.

Tom: Thank you Mom and Dad

Sam: I still can't believe y/n is Tiana. I mean she wrote all these amazing songs and has this amazing voice.

Harry: That explains why she couldn't come to the concert and that she has the same tattoo.