Part 4

It's been a couple of days and you have to leave today.
Your alarm goes of at five in the morning.

Lea: Argh turn this stupid alarm off I need my sleep!!

She takes her pillow and puts over her head. You start to laugh a little and turn the alarm off.

Y/n: Does that mean you don't want to come to the airport with me?

She jumps of the sofa and you shrug together because you didn't expect her to move especially not that fast.

Lea: No no I'm ready let's go!

You look at her and laugh.

Y/n: you still have to change. Or did you want to go in you pjs?

Lea look down at herself and nods.

Lea: oh yeah right I almost forgot about that.

You both change and go out to the car. You put your suitcase in the trunk of the car and get in in the passenger seat. Lea gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

Lea: Did you tell Ben you were leaving?

Y/n: No of course not! I'm glad if I never have to see him again!

Lea: You're right it's the best! One more thing what is gonna happen with Tiana??

Y/n: She will take a break but she'll be back!!

Lea: Good!

Lea turns the radio on and you two start to sing and dance all the way to the airport. You arrive after almost one hour. Lea and you go inside you go bring you luggage away check in and then stop at the security. You hug Lea one last time and start to cry. You cry so much that you can't say anything. You let go of each other after a good five minutes. Then you go through security. You turn around one last time and wave at her.

Your flight gets called so you board and get on the plain. You sit down in your seat. You have a window seat. You look out if your window and start day dreaming. You fall asleep after 20 minutes. Suddenly you hear someone screaming and wake up. After you woke up you realize that it was just a baby. You try to go back to sleep but you can't you look at the time and see that you still have 5 hours till you get to London. You start watching movies. The time goes by fast. You look out of the window and see the London eye. That means you are almost there.