Part 25

Tom kisses your neck waking you up. You open your eyes and look into his chocolate brown eyes. You look down and try to avoid looking at Tom because it makes you sad. Tom sees that you're sad so he hugs you tight and kisses your forehead.

Tom: Do you want to come to the airport with me and Haz?

Y/n: Of course I do!

Play with Toms hair.

Y/n: How much time do we have left?

Tom: I don't know I think like 20 minutes.

Y/n: That's not enough!!

You cuddle up to him. You lay in bed cuddling for ten minutes and then get ready. You and Tom get dressed and you all get in the car. Haz is driving and Liz sits next to him. You and Tom are in the back it's an one hour drive so you cuddle up to him. You cuddle up to Tom and you pith fall asleep.

Haz: Guys wake up we're here.

You both get up and get out of the car. You go inside the airport and bring Tom to security where you have to say goodbye. You hug Tom as tight as you can you then see paparazzi so you let go of him. You want to kiss him but can't because of the paparazzi so you just wave. You start to get tears in your eyes.

Y/n: Call me when you get there!

He answers really quiet.

Tom: I will! I love you darling.

You answer almost whispering.

Y/n: I love you too Tommy.

He waves at you one last time and leaves. You watch him leave and then get back in the car. You don't say much when you get home. You go straight to your room and start to write a new song. You write a couple of hours. You don't even realize how the time passes. You look at your phone and see that's already been five hours since Toms plane left so he should get to Atlanta in three hours. You decide to go for a walk you take your stuff and leave. You get to the park when when suddenly a girl probably around 12-13 years old comes up to you.

???: Aren't you the hoe who hugged Tom at the airport? Don't feel special he doesn't even like you! He and queen Z belong together. She's way prettier than you. She's so talented and you're just Haz's little sister.

You're shocked and look around. Everyone is staring at you and another girl is recording everything. The girl comes closer to you and spills her drink all over you. She then runs away laughing. You get tears in your eyes and turn around. There are a lot of people staring and laughing at you. The girl who recorded everything now comes up to you.

???: Do you really think you are good enough for someone like Tom? I mean have you seen yourself?

She turns around and leaves. You cover your face and turn away from the people who are recording and laughing. When suddenly someone wraps his jacket and puts his arms around your shoulder. You look up and see you see your ex boyfriend Jake looking at you. You used to go to school with him. You smile and hug him.

Y/n: You're a life saver thank you!

He smiles at you.

Jake: I haven't seen you in a while I didn't know you were back in London.

Y/n: Well I was t planing on coming home so soon.

You laugh a little.

Jake: What happened?

Y/n: Well I kinda got kicked out of college. So now I'm back living with Tom and Haz.

Jake: Oh wow you have to tell me everything! How about we go get something to eat and we can catch up on everything that has happened since we last met. I also want to know what you did to deserve to get a drink poured all over you.

Y/n: I would love to but I have to change first. We could go to my house and we can order some food and talk. What do you think?

Jake: Sounds like a plan. Let's do it.

You go home order something to eat and talk for hours. It is getting late so Jake leaves. You look at your phone and see that you don't have any texts or calls from Tom. So you decide to call him. He doesn't answer. You go to Instagram. You got tagged in a lot of pictures. You go and look at them all the pictures you got tagged in are either pictures of you and Tom hugging at the airport or pictures of  you and Jake and how he saved you. And of course there is the video of you getting a drink poured all over you. You also see fanpages from Tom posting pictures of him at the airport in Atlanta which means he got there save.

Y/n: *Why didn't he call me?*

You decide to text him to check if everything is alright.

Y/n: Hey babe I thought you wanted to call me when you get there.

Tom: Yeah sorry.

Y/n: Are you mad at me or something?

Tom : No why would I be?

Y/n: I don't know. Maybe because of the pictures it's me and Jake. But you probably saw the whole video so you know what happened.

Tom: Yeah I'm sorry but I don't have time right now I'll text you later.

Y/n: Ok I love you!

You send him the last message. You see that he read it but he doesn't reply. You wait a while but nothing so you go to bed. You wake up in the middle of the night because Tom is calling you. You take your phone from your nightstand and pick up.

Y/n: Hey babe did something happen?

Tom: No I just wanted to see if you're alright. I just saw the video of you and these girls. I'm so sorry about what they did!

Y/n: Don't worry about it it's fine.

Tom: one more thing I have an interview tomorrow and I wanted to ask you what you want me to say if they ask about us.

Y/n: I don't know. Maybe say we're just friends.

Tom: Ok if that's what you want.

Y/n: I think it would be best I mean they know I'm Haz's sister and it's not the first time they think we are together.

Tom: Yeah ok i got to go now. Bye

???: Tom are you coming?

You hear a woman in the background but Tom hangs up before you can ask who it is.

Y/n: *That was weird. Who was that girl? Was that Z? Or another girl? And why was there a girl in his hotel room?*

You fall asleep thinking about it and start having nightmares.