Part 74

You laugh.

y/n: Ok enough now! Can we please go home now.

Haz: Yes let's go I've had enough of this conversation.

Tom: Alright then get in the car everyone.

Tom gets in the drivers seat. Harry puts your suitcase in the trunk and him and the others get in the car as well. Tom puts his hand on your thigh and drives home. You get there after around thirty. Sam is supposed to leave to go back to Scotland right away but he turns around and looks at you.

y/n: Did you forget something?

Sam: No I.. I just

He looks at Tom who is standing next to you and now puts his arm around your shoulder. You look at him. You feel like something is wrong with him so you ask.

y/n: Are you alright Babe?

Tom glares at Sam.

Tom: Yeah I'm fine.

You give him a confused look.

y/n: Alright.. Anyways. Sam what did you want to say?

Sam: You know what it's not important.

y/n: Are you sure? It looks like you really needed to say something.

Sam: Nah it doesn't matter.

Sam: Come on Sam you're my best friend you can tell me anything you know that right?

Sam: Yeah I guess so..

He looks back t Tom who still gives him a death glare. You realise that he doesn't want to say it in front of Tom. You turn to him.

y/n: Can you go inside already I think I need to talk to Sam alone.

Tom: But..

He says nothing else.

y/n: But what? Is something wrong?

Tom: No it's nothing I'll wait for you inside.

y/n: Ok I'll be right in.

Tom kisses you and goes inside. You look back at Sam.

y/n: So what do you want to talk to me about?

Sam: So there is something I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now.

y/n: Ok tell me! What's up?

Sam: Ok but please don't freak out..

y/n: I won't I promise!

Sam: Ok I-I've kinda liked you for a while now. I know it's bad but I'm in love with you y/n.

y/n: Why are you telling me that now?

Sam: I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

y/n: Ok wow.. I don't know what to say.. I mean what do you expect me to do? You know I'm with Tom.

Sam: I know I'm sorry but I just thought you should know.

y/n: I.. I really don't know what to say. I love Tom. I'm sorry!

Sam: I know I just thought since you and tom fight all the time. Whatever just forget I ever said anything.

Sam gets in the cab and leaves you standing there in shock. You just stand there for a second and then turn around and go inside. You try to open the door which takes a while but you get it eventually and go inside. Tom was sitting on the sofa but got up as soon as he saw you and walks up to you.

Tom: What did Sam want to talk about?

y/n: I don't know..

Tom tenses up.

Tom: What do you mean you don't know? You just talked to him?!