Part 20

Toms POV
Tom: So what do you want to talk to me about?

Nikki: Did you see y/n neck?

Tom: W-what? No what about her neck?

Nikki: I'm not that old. I know that she has hickeys on her neck. And I think we both know from who.

Tom gets nervous and doesn't know what to say.

Nikki: I know you know. So tell me are y/n and Harry finally together? I mean I know they liked each other for a while now.

Tom gets really upset.

Tom: What do you mean she liked Harry for a while?

Nikki: y/n: told me that she likes him a year ago. I thought they would never talk to each other about how they feel. So are they a thing now? Do you know anything about that?

Tom: I don't know.. but I better go in now they are probably already wondering where I am.

Your POV
You sit on the sofa next to Harry.

Y/n: So do you guys wanna go out tonight?

They both nod. Dom comes in.

Dom: Hello y/n.

He looks at you for a second.

Dom: What's that on your neck?

Y/n: I.. I burned my neck with my curling iron.

He doesn't get a chance to answer because she gets a call. He leaves the room to answer the call.

Tom comes in at that moment. You look at him and see that he looks mad at you. You smile at him but he keeps looking mad. So you go over to him.

Y/n: Is everything ok?

Tom: Yeah. I'm gonna take Tess for a walk.

Y/n: Oh ok I'll come with you.

He rolls his eyes.

Tom: If you want to..

Tom takes Tess and goes out. You go after him and try to take his hand but he pulls it away.

Y/n: Okay?

You look confused.

Y/n: What's wrong babe? Did I do something?

He ignores you and keeps walking.

Y/n: Babe please talk to me!

Tom: I need some space!

He looks at you. Like he never looked at you. He looks so cold and distant.

Tom: I don't think this is working.

You get tears in your eyes.

Y/n: And with this you mean is?? What happened? I thought everything was good between us.

He gets really mad and yells at you. Which scares you.

Tom: You wanna know what happened? I don't know maybe you should ask Harry. Or maybe you should just be with him. Just like you always wanted.

You cry more.

Y/n: What are you talking about? Why are you saying that?

Tom has tears in his eyes as well.

Tom: Don't act stupid I know you like him and I know that you never loved me. I don't get why you would do that to me.

Y/n: I don't understand?

Tom: Did you think you would get more fame? Or did you want to make Harry jealous so he would come to you and you can finally fuck him?

You whisper under tears.

Y/n: That's not fair. You really think I would do that..?

Tom: Just leave me alone and don't talk to me again.

Y/n: You really want that?

Tom: Are you deaf?

Y/n: I thought you love me..

Tom: Well and i thought you were different then the other girls I've dated. I guess we were both wrong.

You don't say anything else you turn around crying and go home. You run up to your room. You lock the door behind you and fall to the ground crying your eyes out.

Y/n: *What did I do? Why does he think I like Harry?*

You get up and run into the bathroom. You take a razor without any hesitation. You start to cut your under tears. You cut really deep. Deeper than you usually do. Blood is running down your arm and you cry even more.

Haz's POV
He lays in bed with Liz when he hears the door.

Haz: I think y/n and Tom are back.

Liz: Well I guess I better leave then.

She gets up and kisses Haz.

Haz: You want me to come to your house tonight?

Liz: You have to ask that?

Haz smirks and kisses Liz again. Liz gets up from Haz's bed and leaves quietly.
Haz hears the bathroom door slamming. So he gets up to see what's going on. He goes to the bathroom and hears you crying in there. He goes in and sees you covered in blood and tears. He doesn't say anything he just hugs you tight. You let Haz hug you and he brings you too your room and lays you on your bed. He has tears in his eyes and you see he's really worried.