Part 28

You read the messages and then Tom calls again. You pick up this time. You answer quietly almost whispering holding your tears back.

Y/n: Hey Tom...

Tom: Omg babe finally! I was so worried about you where are you?

You don't say anything you can't answer him without breaking down on tears so you stay silent.

Tom: Please talk do me darling.

You want to say something when suddenly someone comes up to you in the dark.

Y/n: Jake is that you? 

???: He what are you doing here alone in the dark kiddo? You know it can be very dangerous. Here are a lot of bad people out at this time.

You start to shake and freeze.

Tom: Babe who was that? Are you ok?

You want to run home but the guy comes up to you and holds your wrist.
You start to cry.

Y/n: Please let me go!

???: Who's on the phone?

Y/n: N-nobody.. he..he hung up..

You put your phone in your pocket without hanging up so Tom could hear everything.

Toms POV
Tom: Y/n?? Who's there with you? Are you ok? Baby please answer me!

He waits a second but you don't answer.

Tom: FUCK!!

Tom is in his room. He has tears in his eyes and doesn't know what to do. Then Z comes in.

Zendaya: What happened?

Tom: It's y/n I have to call Harry. Someone needs to help her! Give me your phone! I can't use mine y/n is still on my phone.

Zendaya: Yes of course! Let me call him and you stay on the phone with y/n. Do you know where she is?

Tom: No..

Zendaya: On try to figure it out while I call Harry.

Tom nods.

Your POV
Y/n: Please let me go! I didn't do anything!

He comes closer to you and pushes you against a wall from a little building in the park. He starts to touch you. He touches your stomach and pulls your shirt up a little. You cry and scream as loud as you possibly can.

Y/n: NOOOO!

Y/n: SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!

The guy takes one hand on your neck and chokes you so you can't say anything.

Toms POV
Tom: Baby please talk to me where are you? FUCK I JEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Zendaya: What happened?

Tom: I don't know. She started screaming for help and told the guy to let her go. I feel so useless.

He sits in his bed with his head in his hands crying. He looks at Z and jumps of the bed again.