Part 35

Y/n: Ok ok I'm coming.

You go upstairs to your room and Liz goes straight to your closet and takes some clothes out. She takes out a short black bodycon dress.

Liz: Here put that on.

Y/n: I don't even know why I have that dress. I don't wanna look cheep.

Liz: Come on you'll look great.

Y/n: I don't know..

Liz: Come on you're hot af and everyone can see that.

You laugh a little.

Y/n: Ok fine I'll try it on.

You try it on in the bathroom and come back out.

Liz: Wow you look perfect.

You roll your eyes.

Y/n: Thank you!

Liz looks at you.

Y/n: Is something wrong?

Liz: No it's just.. did you loose weight?

Y/n: Oh I- maybe a little.. but nothing to worry about.

You both do your hair and makeup together.

Liz: Come on let's go down the guys are probably already waiting for us.

Y/n: Yeah ok let's go.

You go downstairs where Haz, Harry, Sam and Tom are waiting for you.

Haz: finally.

You smirk.

Harry: Yeah what took you so long?

Liz: Well it takes a while to look so hot.

You shake your head and laugh. Liz goes to Haz and he puts his arm around her. He kisses her cheek and whispers into her ear and she starts to giggle. You look at Tom and catch him staring at you. He looks down as soon as you look at him.

Haz: Ok let's go guys.

Y'all get in the car and drive to a club where you meet your friend Sophie. You go up to her and hug her. She then walks straight passed you and goes up to Tom.

Sophie: Hey Tommy I haven't seen you in ages how have you been?

Tom: Yeah I've been doing good thanks.

Sophia: Wow you look so good.

She touches his arm.

Sophia: And muscular. Have you been training lately?

Tom looks at you.

Tom: Yeah a litte.

Y/n: *Is she seriously flirting with him???*

You try to ignore it and you all go inside. You drink and dance with Liz. You keep looking at Tom. Sophie is dancing really close to Tom and keeps touching him. You get jealous and order more drinks. You've had a lot of drinks and look back at Tom. You see Tom and Sophie kissing. A tear rolls down your cheek but you wipe it away and drink even more. You're really drunk after a while. When suddenly a guy comes up to you and starts to dance with you. You don't care and keep dancing. It's getting really hot and you start to sweat. So you start to taking off your clothes. You take your dress of and you're now dancing in your underwear. The guy who was dancing with you starts to touch you. You don't resist or do anything about it. You know what's happening and want to stop him but you don't.
You don't do anything and let it happen.

Toms POV
He looks over to you and wants to go up to you but Sophie starts to dance with him. Then suddenly Sophie kisses him. He doesn't even know what's happening but he pulls away after a while.

Tom: What the fuck was that? You can't just kiss me!

Sophie: I'm sorry let's just forget about the kiss and dance.

Tom nods a little.

Tom looks back at you and sees you dancing with another guy.

Tom: Ok fine let's dance. 

Harry comes up to him after a while.

Harry: Hey Tom I think we should take y/n home.

Harry points at you dancing with the guy in only your underwear. Tom looks at you and gets jealous.

Tom: Yeah I will take her home. You can stay here with the others. I'll take care of her.

He goes over to you.

Tom: Come on y/n let's get you home.

Y/n: Noooo! Why? I'm having so much fun.

Tom: Come on y/n we should really go.

You look at him. You smirk, bite your lip and look up into his eyes.

Y/n: Make me.

Tom picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. He carries you outside. He then lets you down and puts his jacket over you so you don't freeze and nobody will see you in only your underwear. He then gets a taxi and you two drive home.

Y/n: Why are you being so nice to me?

Tom: What do you mean?

Y/n: Why don't you hate me?

Tom: I could never hate you y/n! I get why you only want us to be friends and nothing more.

Y/n: You do? Because I most certainly don't!

Tom: What do you mean you don't?

Y/n: Never mind.. it's nothing. I mean you moved on. I saw you did so it doesn't matter.

Tom: What makes you think I moved on?

Y/n: Maybe the fact that Sophie had her tongue in your throat.

Tom: Ok but why do you care? You're the one who endet our relationship remember?

Y/n: I know I did but not because I don't love you.

Tom: Do you still love me?

Y/n: Of course I do! But I'm scared..

Tom leans in and kisses you.

Tom: Lets go inside.

You kiss him again.

Y/n: Yes let's go inside.