Part 31

Tom: Yeah you're right we have to find y/n!

He goes over to Haz.

Haz: Hey mate.

Tom: I need to talk with you.

Haz: Ok sure what's the matter?

Tom: It's y/n..

Haz: What about her? Did you guys argue again?

Tom: Yeah and i really messed it up this time. I told her that I was cheating on her and before you try to kill me I didn't cheat! I thought she did because.. it doesn't matter why but what's important is that I didn't cheat and she didn't either. I know it was stupid of me but you have to help me find her! Do you have any idea where she could be?

Haz: Did you try to call Liz?

Tom: I did but she doesn't know where y/n is either.

Haz: I can track her phone.

He takes his phone out and looks at your location.

Haz: That's weird it looks like she's at the airport.

Tom: What no! Why would she be at the airport?

Haz: I don't know maybe she wants to visit Lea. I mean she always talks about how much she misses her and that she wants to visit her.

Tom: Do you have Leas number?

Haz: I don't..

Tom: Ok I'm going to the airport who knows maybe I can get there before she leaves.

Haz runs after him.

Haz: Wait I'm coming with you!

Tom: Ok let's go.

Tom grabs his keys and they go to his car and drive to the airport. They get there within 25 minutes they run in and look which flight flys to LA since that's where you went to collage and where Lea lives.

Tom: The last flight to LA left 10 minutes ago.

He turns around and runs to her car.

Haz: Wait where are you going?

Tom: I have an idea! We can drive to Jakes and get
y/n's phone.

Haz: What? Why would he have her phone?

T: It's a long story and maybe I'll tell you one day but we don't have time for that right now. Come on now.

Haz: Ok I'll drive! I know where he lives.

Tom nods and they get in the car and drive to Jakes house.

Haz: We're here.

Tom gets out of the car and Haz follows close behind him. They ring the doorbell and Jake opens a couple seconds later.

Jake: What do you want? 

Tom: Give US y/n's phone! I know you found it so just give it to us.

He smirks.

Jake: What if I don't want to?

Tom gets mad he puts his hands into a fist and tenses up.

Tom: I don't think you want to find out!

Jake: Is that supposed to impress me?

Tom: You have 10 seconds before I punch you in your stupid face!

Jake: You're bluffing!

Tom looks at Haz who nods. He then smirks and looks back at Jake.

Tom: Am I?

Tom pushes him against a wall and punches him in the face.

Tom: Now go get her phone!

Jake gets up from the floor and gets your phone out of his pocket.

Jake: Here..

As soon as he passed it over to Tom he turned around and goes to his car. Haz runs after him and they drive off.

Haz: What was that mate?

Tom: I don't know.

They look at each other and laugh.

Tom: I'm gonna call lea now.

Haz nods and Tom unlocks your phone. He goes to your contacts and finds Lea. He calls her and puts her on speaker. So Haz can hear her as well.

Lea: Hey y/n. I thought you were on the plane right now.

Haz: So I was right she's on her way to you?

Lea: Wait who's there?

Tom: It's Haz and Tom.

Lea: Wait Tom? Tom Holland?

Tom: Yeah.

Lea: Screw you Tom! Why would you cheat on y/n? She is the best thing you could've asked for! You should've appreciated her! She is so amazing and you go and do such a thing. What were you thinking? Huh? Just because you're Tom Holland you can play with her feelings and treat her like shit? You're such a dick!

Tom wants to tell her what actually happened but she hangs up before he could say anything.

Tom: Wow that was nice..

He takes a breath and thinks. He the. Suddenly says.

Tom: I have to go to LA!

Haz: What?

Tom: You have to drive me to the airport.

Haz: Well you kinda deserved what she said to you. Anyway I'll drive you to the airport and try not to mess it up this time.

Tom: Thanks mate.

Tom Said that ironically but then he gets a bit quiet.

Tom: I'll try my best.

Haz drives to the airport and Tom books a flight. The earliest he can get leaves in 7 hours. Haz drives home first so Tom can try to get some rest. He gets home and tries to sleep a bit.

Your POV
Y/n: So what do we do now?

Lea: I'm starving so let's eat something.

You haven't eaten in a couple of days but you lie and say.

Y/n: I'm not hungry I already ate on the plane.

Lea: Well ok. How about I order some food for me and we can watch a movie. I have ice cream if you want? Or I can order you something and you eat it later.

Y/n: I'm really not hungry at all but let's watch a film.

Lea: Ok I'm gonna order something you can choose a movie if you want to.

Y/n: Sure.

You sit down on the sofa and start a film. You fall asleep after the first five minutes. Lea sees you're asleep so she covers you with a blanket. She takes her phone and looks at it. She sees that she has 27 missed calls from your phone. She assumes it's Tom again so she puts her phone on mute and puts it away.