Part 44

Tom gets up and unzips your dress. You take it of and are only in your underwear. Tom puts his hands on your hips and pulls you close to him.

Y/n: I have to get dressed babe.

Tom bites his lip.

Tom: I think you look great!

Y/n: So you want me to go downstairs like that?

Tom: it's not like my brothers haven't seen you half naked already.

You punch his arm.

Y/n: I hate you!

Tom: No you don't! You love me!

Y/n: Yeah maybe a little bit.

Tom: You know what we should do after your concert?

Y/n: What come on tell me!

Tom: We should go on a trip. What do you think?

Y/n: You sure? I mean you're fans would probably get suspicious when they see us together.

Tom: Ok so? I don't care if they figure out we're dating. I love you and anyone can know that! So the question is do you want to go?

You smile at him and put your hands around his neck and sit down on his lap.

Y/n: I'd love to! Where do you wanna go?

Tom: Paris!

You get closer to him and whisper in his ear.

Y/n: How romantic.

You bite your lip and look into his eyes. You then leans in and kisses you.

Y/n: Ok I really got to get dressed now.

Tom who sits in the bed wraps his arms around you the second you got off of his lap and won't let you go. You laugh.

Y/n: Babe!

He mumbled in your shirt.

Tom: Mine!

You smirk stroke his head and kiss him on his head.

Y/n: So can I get dressed now?

Tom: No!

Y/n: Babe!

Tom: What?

Y/n: Let me go!

Tom: Ok fine but you'll have to kiss me first!

You smirk.

Y/n: I think I can do that.

He smiles at you and you lean down and kiss him. He lets go of you and change.

Y/n: Come on babe let's go down.

Tom: Sure!

You go down the stairs and grab Toms wrist holding him back half way down the stairs. He turns around to you.

Tom: What is it?

Y/n: Do you hear that? 

Tom: Hear what?

Y/n: You're brothers. They are here.

Tom: So?

Y/n: That's all you have to say? The saw me half naked remember? I don't want to face them!

Tom: Well you'll have to face them sooner or later!

Y/n: Ok yeah you're right.

You turn around.

Tom: What are you doing?

Y/n: Oh I thought it was obvious. I choose later.

Tom grabs your wrist and pulls you back. You turn around and face him. He looks at you and strokes some strand hair behind your ear and he kisses you.

Harry: Really guys? Can't you let your hand if each other for one second?

You step away from Tom and see Sam and Harry looking at you. You whisper into Toms ear.

Y/n: Great.. that much to later.

Tom smirks takes your hand goes downstairs.

Tom: Come on darling.

Harry turns to Sam and grabs his hands.

Harry: Come on darling.

You walk pass them and punch Harry.

Y/n: You guys suck!

You sit down at the table and see that Sam keeps staring at you. You try to ignore it and keep telling yourself you're just imagining that. But you're still embarrassed because of what happened yesterday. You can't look at either of them. Tom puts his hand on your thigh and you look at him and he whispers into your ear.

Tom: Are you ok baby? You seem a little of.

Y/n: Me? Yes I'm fine!

You then speak up so everyone can hear you.

Y/n: Ehm guys I have to take to you about the concert.

Haz: Sure what's up? 

Y/n: Ok so I am really thankful for tickets but I don't think I can go.

Sam: What why? 

Sam asked that really fast and looks worried.

Y/n: It's because there are going to be a lot of people and I'm not comfortable with such a big crowd. I think it will just trigger my anxiety..I hope you're not mad.

Sam: Of course not! It's fine. I think we all understand that right Haz?

Haz: Yes of course! Don't worry y/n! 

Y/n: Thank you guys.

Haz: But you're going right Tom?

Tom: Yes after my interview.

Y/n: I don't know you have an interview today.

Tom: Now you do.

Y/n: when is it?

Tom: In one hour.

Y/n: And where is it?

Tom: Here.

Y/n: Here? How?

Tom: It's a virtual interview.

Y/n: Oh ok.

Tom: Come on darling. I need to talk to you.

Y/n: Ok sure.

You follow him into his room.

Y/n: What do you need to talk to me about?

He doesn't say anything. He pushes you against the wall and kisses you. You make out for a while until Tom has to get ready and the interview starts. You sit behind the camera and listen because Tom asked you to.

Jimmy: our first guest is a very talented young actor that you know from his work in the marvel cinematic universe here is Tom Holland. Tom hey.

Tom: Hey Jimmy.

Jimmy: It's a pleasure to meet you.

They talk about Spider-Man and Cherry for a while.