Part 27

Tom: I don't know.

Jimmy: So Are you still saying you and y/n Are just friends?

Tom starts to laugh nervous.

Tom: Maybe..

Jimmy repeats after him.

Jimmy: Maybe? So you're not saying you aren't dating?

Tom: I-I didn't.

Jimmy: Does that mean you are dating someone?

Tom: Yes!

Jimmy: Who might that be?

You start to smile a little.

Y/n: *Is he going to tell them we are dating?*

You get excited and hope he'll say the truth.

Tom: You all know her it's my dog Tess.

Jimmy: That's interesting I think you made a lot of girls happy that you aren't actually dating anyone.

Tom: Yeah I'm still not dating anyone except my dog.

He laughs and the crowd starts to cheer.

You turn the TV of. Harry looks at you and sees you look sad.

Harry: Are you ok?

Y/n: Me? Yeah of course. I mean we talked about it and decided it would be better not to tell them yet...

Y/n: *Or ever..*

Harry: But you still wish he would have told them right?

Y/n: I don't know. I mean he handled it pretty well. I guess I'm just tired I think I should go to bed. You can stay in the guest room if you'd like.

Harry: Is Haz coming home or are you alone tonight?

Y/n: I don't think he's coming home. He's always at Liz's I don't see either of them very often lately..

Y/n: *I wish Liz would be there for me more but she's never alone since they are together..*

Y/n: So do you want to stay here?

Harry: I can't leave you here all by yourself.

Y/n: Thank you.

You hug him.

Y/n: I'm going to bed now good night.

Harry: Good night!

You go up to your room. You start to tear up. And whisper to yourself.

Y/n: God don't be such a wimp y/n.

Your phone starts to ring you look at it and see that Tom is calling. You don't want to talk to him so you just ignore the call. You lay in your bed and start to think about hurting yourself again but you get up and keep writing your song instead. You look at your phone after a while. You were expecting texts from Tom but nothing. No text only the one call you ignored before. You put your phone away and scratch your arm. You don't realize what your doing until Harry comes in.

Harry: What are you doing?

A tear rolls down your cheek. You look at your arm and see that you scratched it so much that you're bleeding.

Y/n: I-I didn't mean to.. it-it just happened.

Harry comes up to you and sits next to you on your bed. He puts one arm around you and hugs you.

Harry: Can I say something? But you have to promise me you won't be mad and you'll at least consider it.

Y/n m: If you suggest I should go to therapy then no. I tried that already and it didn't help. So I'm not gonna do that again but if you wanted to say something else sure I'll consider it.

Harry: Well I was gonna say that but also. I think you should talk to Tom. Let him know how you feel. I'm sure he'll understand and I'm sure that he didn't mean to hurt you!

Y/n: yeah maybe..

Y/n: *Or he'll break up with me because ein so clingy and jealous.*

You fake smile.

Y/n: Yeah I'll call him.

Harry leaves and you take your phone and call Tom but he doesn't pick up. So you put your phone away and start to cry again. You sit there for five minutes when your phone starts to ring. You look and expect to see Toms name but it's an unknown number. You pick up.

???: Hey y/n it's me Jake.

Y/n: He what up?

Jake: Hey y/n I'm sorry I'm calling you so late but I haven't to talk to you.

Y/n: Ok talk.

Jake: I don't want to do that in the phone. I need to talk to you in person

Y/n: We can meet tomorrow. I'm going to bed now. Good night.

Jake: I really need to talk to you right now! Please..

Y/n: Ok fine where do you want to meet?

Jake: In the park in 10 minutes.

Y/n: Ok

You hang up and leave the house as quiet as you can. You go to the park. Jake isn't there yet so you sit on a bench and wait. You're a bit scared because it's dark and you're alone. Your phone starts to ring. It's Harry but you don't pick up it's ringing again it's Tom this time. You still don't pick up but he won't stop calling and then starts texting you.

Tom: Y/n pick up your phone!

Tom: I'm worried!

Tom: Harry called me and told me your not home.

Tom: Where are you?

Tom: Baby please..