Part 16

You switch from your account to Tianas account? You look at all the pictures she got tagged in. Most of them are fan edits. You like a lot of them. You keep scrolling through your you insta page and see that a lot of people posted pictures wondering why Tiana hasn't been posting so much anymore. There are speculations on what's going on with her. You laugh at one caption wich says.

"Did Tiana die? It did someone kidnapp her? Klick here to read more."

You laugh and check Tianas DM's most of them are fans asking if she's in and stuff. Guy decide to post something to let her fans know she's ok. You look through your camera roll and find a video that you haven't posted yet. It's only been I online for about two minutes and a couple thousand people saw, liked and commented on it already. You look at her follower number you refresh it and see that she has 19.9 million followers. You get a huge smile on your face. You then switch back to you account and and go to Tianas profile to see who follows her that you know. You see that Lea, Liz, Paddy, Harry, Sam and even Tom follow her. You smirk. You never thought so many people would like your music. Even though nobody knows that you are Tiana. You always wear a mask in you videos, interviews or concerts.

You chose to call her Tiana cuz she is you favorite Disney princess. She thought you to never give up on your dreams and that you don't need a man to be successful. She also helped you through the time when you were in the hospital. You watched the mi he like a million times.

You put your phone aside and look at the ceiling, when suddenly you're torn from you thoughts by a loud noise. It was the front door so you get out of your bed and go downstairs.

Y/n: Why are you guys home do early?

Haz: I felt bad leaving you here all by yourself. I thought you'd get bored so we came back.

Y/n: *Believe me I wasn't bored at all*

You smirk.

Haz: What is it?

Y/n: Hm?

Haz: Why are you smiling?

Y/n: Oh it's nothing. But you shouldn't have canceled just because of me. I was sleeping anyways.

Then Tom comes down behind you.

Haz: I thought you had to be somewhere?

Tom: It got canceled in the last minute.

Haz: Ok.. how about we all watch a movie together?

Everyone agrees.

Sam: So what are we going to watch?

Haz: Y/n you can choose if you want to.

Y/n: Sure! Let's watch Iron man!!

Haz: Ok.

You all sit down on the sofa. You sit next to Tom and Harry you lean your head on Harry's shoulder and fall asleep. Tom looks at you and gets a little jealous.

After a while you phone starts to ring. You get one call after another and then a lot of text messages.

Toms POV
Tom who is in the kitchen hears your phone. He picks it up to give it to you. He takes it and sees a new message popping up. It is a message from Lea. Which says.

You did it! You hit 20 million!!!

He looks confused at the message.

Tom: *20 million what?*

your POV
Harry wakes you up.

Harry: Hey y/n your phone is blowing up with messages. You might wanna check it.

Y/n: Oh yeah ok thank you Harry.

You walk in the kitchen and see Tom with your phone.

You stand there with your hands on your hips.

Y/n: Find something interesting?

Tom looks up.

Tom: What? Oh ehm I wanted to bring it to you.

You get closer to him and try to grab you phone out of his hands. But he holds it up so you can't reach it.

Y/n: Hey! Not fair!

You make a pout.

Tom: Ok you can have your phone.

He takes his hand down and you want to grab it. But he holds it up again.

Tom: If i get a kiss.

Y/n: I can't kiss you!

Tom: Why?

Y/n: What of Haz finds out?

Tom: Oh common he'll never know! He's watching the film.

You look at him for a while.

Y/n: Ok fine!

Tom smile and you get closer to him. Then Haz walks in.

Hay: Hey guys what are you doing?

Y/n: What? Nothing! Tom just gave me my phone.

Tom gives you your phone and you read Liz's messages you grow a big smile on your face.

Y/n: OMG!!!

You totally forget you weren't alone. Haz and Tom look confused at you. Harry and Sam walk in seeing you screaming and jumping around in excitement. Like you're a little kid. You're so happy and still don't notice them staring at you.

Haz: I've never seen you so exited about anything! What's going on?

You stop smiling immediately and try to calm down.

Y/n: *Shit! What am I going to tell them?*

You stutter.