Part 66

Haz: DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? She is my sister and I could loose her. Do you think this is easy for me? Because it isn't. But I won't loose hope.

Tom: You're right I'm sorry!

Haz: It's not your fault we're bitte just worried about y/n.

They both sit there in silent hoping you'll be alright. They hear some so asking for you after a while. Tom look up and sees his mom and the rest of the Holland's standing there. Tom gets up from his seat and waves at them.

Tom: Hey mom we're here.

She turns around and comes up to Tom and Haz.

Nikki: Did you see her yet? Do you have any information? How is she?

Tom: We don't know exactly but the nurse said that
y/n has internal bleeding, a concussion, multiple broken rips and she also broke her leg and..

Tom sits back down and his eyes fill with tears again. The thought of you not making it overwhelms him again and he has trouble breathing properly but tries to hide it as good as he possibly can. Haz realizes that Tom is unable to speak so he jumps in.

Haz: And she has a collapsed lung. That's all they know for now.

Paddy tears up and looks at Haz.

Paddy: But she'll be ok right?

Everyone has tears in theirs eyes even Dom looks like he's about to cry. Nikki was the first one to start crying she's now hugging Paddy.

Haz: If I'm being honest. I don't know. But the nurse said she'll inform us as soon as she has any new information or y/n gets out of surgery.

They all sit down. Nobody says anything. They are all with you in their thoughts. Tom can't take it anymore so he goes outside to get some fresh air. Haz and the rest look after him but nobody stops him. Then the second Tom leaves Liz comes rushing in. Haz sees her and she runs up to him and hugs him tight.

Liz: H-how is she?

Liz's voice is braking but she tries to be as calm as possible.

Haz looks at her and sees that she has been crying. He tells her everything he knows and sits back down with her. It's quiet again. Liz starts to look around and realizes that Tom isn't there. So she whispers to Haz.

Liz: Hey ehm where is Tom? Is he ok?

Haz: I don't know. He went outside right before you got here. I think it was to much for him.

Liz looks at Haz and then at the door.

Liz: Oh ok. Is it ok if I go talk to him?

Haz: Sure.

Liz's POV
Liz: Ok I'll be right back tell me if you get any new information.

She gets up and goes outside. She sees Tom sitting on a bench crying with his head in his hands. Liz goes up to him and puts her hand on his shoulder. Tom looks up at her and his eyes are red and puffy. He has tears streaming down his face. Liz sits down next to him and hugs him. Tom whispers under his tears.

Tom: This is all my fault. I should have stopped her from getting in the car.

Liz has tears in her eyes and one single tear is making their way down her cheek.

Liz: It's not your fault! I'm the one who made y/n buy the pregnancy test. She lied about it to protect me and then I said this stupid thing. So if it is anyone's fault then mine.

Tom: But I'm the one who.. said...

His voice breaks and he breaks down in tears again. Liz looks at him and waits for Tom to finish his sentence. He stays quiet so she decides to ask him.

Liz: What.. what did you say?

Tom gets up and stands in front of Liz. He looks even more upset then before. Liz gets up as well and puts one hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Liz: It's ok, you don't have to tell me.

He pulls her into a hug and they both cry. Tom then pulls away after a while.

Tom: I fucked up! We were yelling at each other and she then said I should go back to Nadia and I was so mad that I said yes maybe I should. Then I said at least Nadia is mentally stable and some other stuff. I didn't mean any of that and I apologized right after I said it but it was to late.

Liz: We all say stupid thinks we don't mean sometimes. But that doesn't make the accident your fault!

Tom: I just feel so helpless. I want to do something! I want to help y/n but I can't. The only thing I can do wait and hope she'll be ok. But the waiting is killing me!

Liz looks at the ground.

Liz: Me too!

They sit there on silence for the next couple of minutes.

Liz: Ok I'm gonna go back inside to Haz.

She gets up but Tom grabs her wrist. Liz turns stops her movement and turns around. She faces Tom.