Part 2

Lea: Can you believe it?? YOU ARE GONNA LIFE WITG TOM FREAKING HOLLAND?!?!
You laugh and close the door without another word. You take your phone from your nightstand and want to call Haz. But then you start to shake and breath fast, a tear rolls down your cheek but you wipe it away.

Y/n: *What am I supposed to tell him? What if he's mad at me? Ok y/n don't be such a wimp calm down he's your brother he's not gonna kill you especially not over the phone. It's gonna be ok!*

You take a deep breath and call him. He answers right away.

Haz: Omg y/n finally! Are you ok? I've been trying to reach you for hours

Y/n: I know I'm sorry! I-I was sleeping.

You're still a little scared and also embarrassed because you know what is about to come.
You answer him but stutter a little because your so nervous.

Y/n: So ehm... h-how are you?

Haz: Stop it with the smalltalk! You know why I'm calling!

He sounds a little mad wich makes you shake again.

Y/n: I know and I'm really sorry. I should've been more careful and I shouldn't have been drinking! I know I messed up bad..

Haz: You're damn right you did!
But I'm not mad at you. Well at least not anymore I mean I was mad like really mad but everyone messes up sometimes. Honestly I'm a little happy you did I miss you! And I'm happy that you'll move back in with us!

You miss him too and you really want to go back but there is still the thing between you and Tom...

Y/n: I miss you too! I don't know if it is a good idea for me to move back in with you and .. Tom. Don't get me wrong I really miss you but I just don't think I should...

Haz: Is it because of what happened between you and him? I mean the thing you won't tell me even though I'm your brother. But anyway whatever it is I'm sure it would help of you'd just talk to him about it.

You stay silent and think about what he said.

Y/n: I guess you're right. Anyway I have to start packing my stuff. You know my flight is in less than a week.

Haz: Yeah of course I love you sis. Can't wait to see you! Bye.

Love you too. Bye.

You hang up.