Part 24

You were about to say something but Tom takes your phone away and hangs up on Liz. You feel Tom wrapping his strong arms around you. You turns around and kiss him. You drop your towel. Tom picks you up and lays you in the bed. He kisses you lips and then your neck down your stomach. He goes deeper and starts to kick your area. You let a moan out and Tom smirks and puts one finger in he starts to move it slowly. He then puts another one in and you moan again. He comes back up and kisses you.

Tom: Are you sure you want to do this?

Y/n: Shut up and kiss me.

He smirks and kisses you again.

Tom: So I guess that's a yes?

You say out of breath.

Y/n: Yes! Yes it is!

He keeps kissing you and puts his penis in. He starts to move and you moan. Tom goes faster and you die you nails into his back and you both moan. Pretty loudly. Tom grabs your hips and flips you around. Your now on top. You start to move and Tom moans. He tightens his grip around your waist and leans his head back and bites his lips. You go faster and you both finish. You fall exhausted next to him and you both are out of breath.

Y/n m: That was..

Tom: Amazing!

You smirk and turn to him.

Y/n: It was.

You may your head in his chest and kiss his abs. Tom strokes your back which gives you butterflies.

Tom: I'm glad we finally got to finish without getting interrupted!

You laugh.

Y/n m: Me too! I was waiting for this for so long.

Tom kisses your forehead.

Tom: Do you want to wach a film?

You nod.

Tom: What do you what to watch?

Y/n: I don't know. You choose.

Tom: How about Harry Potter?

You nod and turn the TV on.

Y/n: Sure.

You watch the first Harry Potter film.

Y/n: I'm hungry let's go down and eat something.

Tom: Let's go out to eat.

You put Toms shirt on.

Y/n: What if someone sees us?

Tom: I don't care I don't want to hide you anymore! I want to be able to take my girlfriend out when I want to without being afraid someone might sees us.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Tom: Yes!

He comes closer to you and kisses you. You change back into your clothes and both of you go out to a little coffee shop. You order breakfast and talk while eating.

Tom: You wanna go for a walk in the park? 

Y/n: I would love to!

You pay and Tom takes your hand. You go in the park and talk.

Tom: I have to leave for Spider-Man three soon.

Y/n: What? Nooo I'm gonna miss you!

Tom: I'm gonna miss you too!

Y/n: When do you have to leave?

Tom: In a week.

Tom wraps your arm around you.