Part 73

Tom gets up and goes outside. Liz then goes up to you and sits on the edge of your bed.

Liz: I have to tell you something.

y/n: Go ahead tell me.

Liz: I talked to Haz about the baby and he said that he wants it. He said even though it wasn't plant he is really happy.

y/n: See I told you everything will work out. I'm really happy for you two!

You two hug each other tight.

Liz: Me too I was so relieved. Bu there's more.

y/n: Tell me!

Liz: Haz and I were thinking and we wanted to ask you if you wanted to be the baby's godmother.

y/n: What me really?

Liz:Of course you! We love you and if anything should happen we want you to take care of him or her. Only if you want of course.

y/n: I would love to!

You hug her and you both smile.

It's been two weeks now and you're going home today. You're still recovering and have to take things slow but you're well enough to go home. You still have to wear your cast on your leg. Tom stayed with you almost the whole time. You had to send him home sometimes so he would rest because he didn't sleep well in the hospital bed and he took care of you every day. even though you told him you were ok sleeping by yourself he came back every night and slept next to you so you wouldn't feel alone.

You're now sitting on your bed. Sam and Harry are packing your stuff while Haz and Tom are talking to your doctor. You are wearing Toms clothes just like you did the last two weeks.

Sam: So y/n are you excited that you can finally go back home?

y/n: Yes! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and eat food that doesn't look and taste like someone has already eaten it before me.

Haz and Tom come back in your room before Sam could reply to what you said.

Haz: We talked to your doctor and he said your all set to go home now.

y/n: Finally! I can't wait to be back home!

Tom goes up to you and gives you kiss on your head.

Tom: Me either. It's gonna be great to have you back home with me.

You look up at him and smile.

Sam: Ok your bags are packed and i think you're ready to go.

y/n: Yes let's go.

Your about to grab your crutches but Tom picks you up before you can take them. You giggle and look at him.

y/n: What are you doing babe?

Tom: We'll be at the car way faster then when you walk.

You smile and lean your head against his chest.

y/n: You're right that's much better!

He smiles and carries you to his car where he puts you on the passenger seat. He's about to go but you hold him back by his arms.

Tom: Is something wrong?

Tom looks worried at you

y/n: No everything is good. I just wanted to say that I love you Tom!

He smiles and leans down and stops right before his lips tough yours and he whispers.

Tom: I love you too y/n!

His warm breath on your lips give you chills. Tom closes the small gab between your lips and kisses you.

Haz: Eww! Really guys? You gotta do that now?

Harry: Yeah guys get a room!

y/n: You do know that your room is next to ours? So I don't know if you really want that.

Tom, Haz and Sam laugh while Harry looks disgusted.

Haz: Yeah Harry what were you thinking moving in with us. I mean you had the choice and you really chose living next to them.

Harry: I know what was I thinking?