Part 62

Y/n: Oh ok what is it?

He comes closer to you and takes your hand.

Y/n: You're not gonna propose are you?

Tom: What?

Y/n: I mean it's not like I don't want to marry you. I do but now right now. I mean we haven't been dating for that long and we're both still you and have time.

Tom laughs a little.

Tom: So you do want to marry me one day huh?

You sit on his lab and look him in the eyes.

Y/n: Of course I do. What kind of idiot wouldn't wanna marry you?

He smiles at you and kisses you.

Tom: But don't worry I'm not gonna ask you to marry me.. yet.

You smile at him.

Y/n: So what do you want to ask me then?

Tom: You know that Sam is moving to Scotland right?

Y/n: Yeah so?

Tom: Well Harry is looking for an apartment and I thought he could maybe move in with us.

Y/n: Yes that's a great idea! I mean he could move I to the guest room right?

Tom: He could but it's really small so I was thinking that he could move into your room.

You say jokingly.

Y/n: I like Harry a lot but I don't wanna share a room with him. Even though I like to cuddle at night.

Tom: Very funny baby.

Y/n: Yeah I know what can I say. I'm just a really funny person.

You then look serious again.

Y/n: But for real now. So you want me to move into the guest room? Because I don't mind that it's smaller but I like having my own bathroom.

Tom laughs.

Tom: No! I want you to live in with me. I mean we already live together and you always sleep here anyways. But you don't have to say yes. I understand if it goes to fast for you or if you need your own space. So don't feel like you have to say yes. I totally g..

You interrupt him with a kiss.

Y/n: Of course I want to move in with you!

Tom: Really?

Y/n: Yes really. But are you sure you want that? I can be a lot sometimes.

He smiles.

Tom: I bet I'm worse.

Y/n: Well I think the others would agree that we're both annoying.

You come closer to his face and whisper.

Y/n: And loud.

He smirks.

Tom: Yeah but you're way louder than me.

Y/n: Oh really is that so?

Tom kisses tut affinity and you lay back while he climbs on top of you.

Tom: Yes it is!

Y/n: I can be quiet.

Tom: Prove it!

Y/n: Alright.

You kiss him and he's on top of you. He starts to kiss your neck and you start to breath heavy. But you get interrupted by a knock on the door.

Y/n: Argh how do they do that? How do they always interrupt us when we wanna do it??

Tom smirks and leave one more kiss on your neck. He then gets off if you and sits up and answers the door.

Tom: Come in!

The door opens and Haz comes in.

Haz: Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?

Y/n: Yes of course.

He looks at Tom.

Haz: Can I talk to you alone please?

Y/n: Ok sure.. let's go in my room.

Haz just nods. You get into your room and he follows you.

Y/n: Ok we're alone. What wrong?

Haz: Ok so I know it's none of my business but I found this in your room when I was looking for you.

Haz is holding Liz's pregnancy tests up and of course she had to come into your room in that moment. She comes into your room behind Haz. You look at her and then back at Haz.

Y/n: Oh..

Haz: So is it true? Are you pregnant?

Toms POV
He's about to go downstairs when he hears Haz asking you if you're pregnant. He stops his movements and stands as still as he can.

Your POV
You look at Liz and see the fear in her eyes so you say without thinking.

Y/n: Yeah I am but please don't tell Tom!

Haz: I won't but I think you should tell him he has a right to know.

And then to make everything worse Tom comes in the room.

Tom: What the fuck y/n?! You're pregnant and didn't tell me? 

You look at him in shock.