Part 26

You roll around in your bed and start to scream.

Haz's POV
He wakes you up from you screaming. He opens his eyes and sits up on his bed.

Liz: What's going on?

Haz: I don't know I think y/n is having a nightmare. I'll go check on her you can keep sleeping.

Liz: Ok wake me if you need help.

Haz: I will thanks.

He kisses Liz on the forehead. He gets of and rushes into your room. He wakes you up. You look scared and are out of breath and you shake. You look at Haz and start to cry. Haz hugs you tight and you cry a little.

Haz: What happened? What did you dream?

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it..

Haz: It's ok you don't have to talk about it.

He hugs you for a while until you fall back asleep. He then goes back to his room. He cuddles up to Liz and falls back asleep.

Your POV
You act like your asleep so Haz wouldn't worry and goes back to sleep. You get up as soon as he left. You sit on your bed thinking about Tom and the mystery girl in Toms hotel room.

Y/n: *Why was she in his room? And why is he ignoring me? He sounded so distant on the phone. He didn't say he loved me back.. is he mad? I-is he cheating on me? No! He wouldn't do that! Right? I mean how do I know? Ok y/n stop trust him! He loved me he wouldn't do that!*

You sit there alone captured in your thoughts for hours until it gets light outside. You get out of your bed and go into Toms room. You take his sweatpants and jumper and put them on. The jumper still smells like him which makes you miss him even more. You want to call Tom but it's the middle of the night in Atlanta. So you decide to call him later instead. You call Harry and ask him if he wants to come over and watch films with you. He said he'll be there in 10 minutes. You sit on your bed and go through Instagram. You see a picture of Tom and Zendaya they look really close on that picture. A lot of the comments ask of they are dating because it looks like it ok the picture. You get jealous and a tear rolls downs your cheek. The doorbell rings and you wipe your tears away. You open the door and see Harry standing there.

Harry: Hey y/n are you alright? You look sad.

You didn't want to cry but this question made everything worse. You can't hold your tears in any longer. Harry looks worried at you and hugs you.

Harry: Hey y/n what happened?

Y/n: It's nothing...

Harry: You're crying so it can't be nothing!

Y/n: It's stupid and embarrassing!

Harry: Do you remember the night we drank a little much and we both danced in our underwear. That was embarrassing now tell me what's wrong it can't be that bad.

You start to laugh a bit.

Y/n: Ok maybe it's not that embarrassing. But I'm probably over reacting so it doesn't matter..

Harry: Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

Y/n: Maybe I do want to talk about it but don't laugh and take it serious.

Harry: Of course I will take it serious.

Y/n: It's about Tom and the pictures he posted with Z. It's not just that he was being so distant when he called me and I heard a woman's voice saying something. I'm probably over reacting.. You know him better than me do you think I have to worry about it? I should trust him I mean he wouldn't cheat on me right?

Harry: You're right. I really don't think you have anything to worry about anything. I mean we're talking about Tom. He for ones knows how it feels when the person you love and you trust cheats on you. He wouldn't do that to you because he really loves and cares about you! Don't think about it to much.

You smile at him.

Y/n: Thank you Harry I needed that!

Harry: So do you want to watch a film now?

You smile and nod. You turn the TV on and watch films for hours until you look at your phone. You check the time and see that Toms interview should be on in 5 minutes.

Y/n: Do you wanna watch Toms interview?

Harry: Sure!

You start to watch the interview.

Jimmy: Our first guest tonight is a very fine young actor and friendly neighborhood avenger please welcome Tom Holland.

Tom walks in with a big smile and waves at the crowed who starts cheering as soon as he entered the room. Tom and Jimmy talk about Spider-Man three and some other stuff for a while.

Jimmy: Si there is one last thing everyone is dying to know.

Tom: Yes?

Jimmy: Are you and y/n dating? Or are you dating Zendaya?

Tom: Not really no.

Jimmy: well that's very interesting. So what can I understand under not really?

Tom: We're just close friends really.

Jimmy: Ok but if that's true and I'm not saying it isn't how do you explain this then?

He shows pictures of you and Tom from that day you were in the park. There are pictures of you holding hands and him having his arms around you.