53

Y/n: We wanted to go out for dinner and talk. You're coming with us right?

Tom: Sure!

Y/n: Ok but I really need to change now.

You look at Timothée who gets the hint and gets up.

Timothée: Ok I'll wait outside.

Y/n: Thanks I'll be out in a minute.

Timothée leaves but Tom is still with you.

He comes up to you and hugs you from behind. You feel his warm breath on you neck giving you butterflies. Tom then starts to kiss your neck and you bite your lip. You turn your head and kiss him. You then pull away.

Tom: Hey! Come back!

Y/n: I have to get dressed Timothée is waiting.

You take your dress of and Tom bites his lip and stares at you. You then change into a skirt a cropped top and a oversized sweatshirt jacket. Tom comes up to you and closes your jacket.

Y/n: What are you doing?

He smirks and kisses your neck.

Tom: Nothing.

You roll your eyes and open your jacket again and smirk at him. You take his hand.

Y/n: Come on let's go now.

Tom: Ok fine im coming. But it's cold outside you might wanna close your jacket.

Y/n: It's like 30 degrees (Celsius) outside.

Tom: But..

Y/n: But what?

Tom: Never mind..

Y/n: Come on tell me what you wanted to say!

Tom looks at the door. You follow his gaze then look back at him and slowly begin to realize.

Y/n: Wait is it because of Timothée? Are you jealous?

Tom: What!? No!

Y/n: Yes you are but you know what?

Tom: What?

You get closer to him and put your hands on his chest.

Y/n: You're really cute when your jealous.

He smiles.

Tom: Shut up and kiss me!

You step even closer to him and your lips are almost touching. Tom leans in to kiss you but you pull away. He steps forward in you direction. He puts one hand on your throat and pushes you against the wall. You smirk and he kisses you intense. He puts his free hand on your waist and moves it up. He moves his hand up under your shirt. You then put your hand on the hand he has on your throat and move it away. You then push him back while kissing him. You then pull away and smile.
You say out of breath.

Y/n: Ok I was wrong!

Tom: What do you mean?

Y/n: You're not cute when you're jealous! You're fucking hot!

Tom smirks and comes close to you again but you take a step back.

Tom: What are you doing?

Y/n: Come on babe Timothée is waiting.

Tom: Seriously?

He looks disappointed so you come close to him again and whisper in his ear.

Y/n: Don't be disappointed I'll make it up to you tonight ok?

You smirk and kiss his neck. Tom takes your head in his hands and looks into your eyes.

Tom: You better!

You smile and look into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

Tom: I Love you so much darling!

You kiss him soft.

Y/n: I love you! But let's go now.

His face expression changes and he looks a bit mad.

Tom: Yeah ok..