Part 21

Haz: Can you tell me what happened?

You burst out in tears again. Haz hugs you tight again.

Y/n: You..you were right! Tom and I belong together.

You try to control your breathing and calm down but you can't so your try to sit up. You pass out because of your blood loss.

Haz picks you up and runs downstairs. He takes his car keys and lays you on the backseat. He goes way I er the speed limit. He gets to the hospital and runs in with you in his arms. He has tears in running down his face.

Haz: Somebody help me please!!

A nurse is coming and calls the doctor. They take you away and leave Haz standing there. He asks where they're bringing you and what's going to happen to you. Nobody answers him they just tell him to take a seat and calm down. He takes his phone out to call Tom. He wants him to know what he did to you and that you could die because of him. He wants to tell him that he never wants to see him or taljet to him ever again. He calls him but it goes straight to voicemail so he decides to call Harry. Who answers right away.

Harry: Hey mate.

Haz try's to answer but can't.

Harry: Are you ok? Did something happen?

Haz: Y/n!

Is all he can get out.

Harry: Haz mate calm down! Tell me what happened what about y/n? Is she ok?

Haz: She..she's in the hospital. I don't know if she's gonna be ok..

Harry: Ok I'll be there as soon as I can is Tom with you? If not do you want me to tell him?

Haz: I tried calling him. He didn't answer. I really don't want him here this is all his fault!

Harry: Ok I'm gonna talk to my parents and we'll come to the hospital.

Haz: Thanks mate.

Haz goes in the waiting room and sits down and waits. After about 20 minutes he gets a call from Tom.

Haz: I can't believe I let you be with my sister and you break her heart! I thought you love her. How could you do that to her? She might dies because of you. How could you do that? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Tom: What do you mean she could die? What happened??

He sounds really worried. Haz hangs up without telling him what happened.

Toms POV
Tom: *What did Haz mean? Is something wrong with y/n? Did I over react? Did she hurt herself again?*

Nikkis POV
Nikki: did you tell Tom?

Harry: No Haz told me not to tell him. He said it was his fault. I honestly don't know why though.

Nikki: How could it be his fault?

Harry: I don't know Tom was in a bad mood when he was here today. Maybe they has a fight and broke up. But like I said I don't know.

Nikki: What do you mean broke up? I thought you and y/n were together?

Harry bursts out laughing.

Harry: I'm sorry what? So you didn't notice that y/n and Tom are dating? I mean it was obvious! Even Dad figured it out.

Nikki: I have to call Tom this is all my fault!

Harry: What do you mean your fault? How can it be your fault?

Nikki: It doesn't matter right now I have to call Tom!

She takes her phone out and calls him.

Tom: Hey mom

Nikki: You hate to go to the hospital! Something happened to y/n! Haz didn't say what but it sound like it's serious!

Tom tears up.

Tom: Why are you telling me that? Shouldn't you tell Harry?

Nikki: Tom I'm sorry about what I said I didn't know you and y/n are together.

Tom: Well we aren't so it doesn't matter anymore.

Nikki: Do you care about y/n?

Tom: Of course I care about her!

Nikki: Good then be there for her! She need you!

Tom: Don't you mean she needs Harry?

Nikki: Thomas Stanley Holland stop feeling sorry for yourself and be there for your girlfriend!

Tom: You're right I should be there for her. Even if she live Harry and not me.

He hangs up

Haz's POV
He's still waiting when he sees Nikki, Dom, Harry, Sam and Paddy coming. He gets up and hugs them. They all sit down with him.

Paddy: What happened? Is y/n gonna be ok?

Haz tears up again.

Haz: I don't exactly know. But I wanted to go to the bathroom and I heard her crying in there so I need in and saw her arms bleeding really heavy. I picked her up and brought her to her bed. She then passed out from the blood loss and I here that's all I know. Nobody here can tell me anything.

The doctor comes in before anyone can say anything.

Doctor: Is anyone here for y/n Osterfield?

Haz jumps up from his seat.

Haz: Yes! I'm her brother. How is she? Is she going to be alright?

Doctor: She lost a lot of blood but she should be alright. You can go and see her now if you'd like.

Haz: Yes thank you!

The doctor leaves and Haz sees Tom coming behind her. Haz tenses up.

Haz: What are you doing here?

Nikki: I told him to come it's not his fault! It was my mistake!

Tom and Haz: What?