Part 43

Tom kisses you further down and pulls your trousers down. So your only left in your underpants and t-shirt.
You grab his hair and verarg heavy. He then stops.

Tom: Do you want me to stop?

You shake your head.

Tom: You have to say something or I'll stop.

You smirk.

Y/n: Come here!

You pull him close to your face and kiss him.

Tom gets up from your bed.

Tom: Do you want to go down and tell them now?

Y/n: Yeah in a minute but now shut up and kiss me!

Tom: Ok Boss.

He leans over to kisses you. He puts one hand under your shirt and slides it over your head. He takes your bra of and kisses your neck. You then pull his shirt over his head. You pull him onto the bed you keep kissing him. You're on top of him. You kiss his neck and then his abs.

Paddy's POV
He decides to go after you and see if you're alright. He walks upstairs and sees that you're door is open sie he comes in and see guy on top of Tom without your bra only in your underpants kissing Toms abs. He covers his eyes and turns around.

Paddy: Eww you could at least close the door!

Your POV
You shrug together and jump off of Tom.

Y/n: OMG PADDY!?!?

Harry and Sam must have heard you yelling because the come up behind Paddy. They both stand there staring at you. You then realize why. You forgot that you're only in your underpants. You then cover you upper body with your hands and look helpless at Tom. Tom looks a little mad and stands in front of you.

Tom: Guys stop looking at my girlfriend and get the fuck out!

He tenses up and looks protective.

Tom: NOW!!

They turn around and close the door behind them. You fall back on your bed and put your head on a pillow and groan. Tom lays next to you and strokes your back. Tom lays next to you and strokes you back. You groan again and try to hit him. But you miss cuz you don't see him.

Y/n: Why didn't you close the door?

Tom laughs.

Tom: im sorry I forgot.

Y/n: Who forgets to close a stupid door??

He keeps laughing at you.

Y/n: Stop laughing! That's not funny!

Tom: Yeah it kinda is! 

You sit back up.

Y/n: So it doesn't bother you that all your brothers saw my boobs?

He immediately stops laughing. He then looks at you and just realizes that you're not even wearing a bra.

Tom: Why aren't you wearing a bra?

You smile because it's cute how protective and jealous he suddenly is.

Y/n: Baby the one who took my bra of. So I don't think it's my fault am I right?

Tom: Yeah maybe..

Y/n: Maybe? Really maybe?

He smirks but then looks serious again. You pick up his shirt which is laying on the floor and you put it on. You then look back at him.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Tom: I can't believe my brothers saw you half naked..

Y/n: Well there's nothing we can do about that now. But I can promise you you're the only one who will see me naked in the future.

He smirks and kisses you.

Tom: Sounds good.

You smile at him.

Y/n: I love you so much Tom!

You looks at you and hugs you tight.

Tom: I love you too darling!!

He kisses you slow giving you butterflies. You both then lay back and cuddle up to wacht other and fall sleep.

It's the next day. You and Tom already ate breakfast and you now look for and outfit for tonight's concert. Tom sits on the bed and looks at his phone while you change. You change into a cute dress. It's light pink and tight.

Y/n: Ok so what do you think about that one?

Tom looks up from his phone.

Tom: You look great!

Y/n: That's what you said the last three dresses. Anyway I'll try something else on.

You take another dress on. Which is light blue and long. And has a cut so you can see one leg.

Y/n: How do you like that one?

Tom: You look good in everything baby!

Y/n: Argh you're not helpful!

Tom laughs and hugs you from behind. He kisses you're neck and whispers in your ear.

Tom: I like that dress. I think you should wear that!

Y/n: Are you sure?

He smirks.

Tom: Yes darling.. I mean I think so..

Y/n: Ok I'll try one more dress on.

You take out the dress you wore on your first concert.

It is white and has long sleeves. It is short and is off the shoulders. It has a corset with flowers on it and is a little see through at the back.

Y/n: How do you like that?

He whispers in your ear.

Tom: I like it a lot!

Y/n: so you like it better then the others?

He falls on your bed and groans.

Tom: I really don't know. Why don't you FaceTime Lea and ask her?

Y/n: I would do that but it's to late over there so you'll have to decide!

Tom: Ok ehm.. I like the one you're wearing right now!

Y/n: Are you sure?

Tom: Yes! Yes I'm sure! You look perfect darling!

You jump on the bed next to him and roll on top of Tom. You rest your head on his chest.

Y/n: Thank you baby!

He plays with your hair.

Tom: It's the truth you're beautiful!

You kiss him.

Tom: come on let's go downstairs and you can tell Haz you're not going to the concert.

Y/n: Ok but I'll have to change first.

Tom: Ok do you want me to unzip your dress?

Y/n: Yes please.