Part 68

Nikki: Alright thank you.

The nurse smiles and then leaves. Nikki turns back to Tom.

Nikki: I'll get the others and tell them what happened. You can go back in.

Tom: It's fine. You go in and I'll tell the others what happened and that they can go and see her now.

Nikki: Are you sure?

Tom: Yes I'm sure. I can't see y/n like that. It hurts too much.

She hugs him. 

Nikki: Ok sweetie.

Nikkis POV
She goes inside and sits beside your bed. She looks at you for a while. Her eyes start to fill with tears again.

Nikki: Hey honey.

She takes your hand.

Nikki: You have to be strong. Please fight. If not for yourself then for Tom and all of us. I don't know what happened between you two but you'll work it out. He loves you so much. So do we me and Dom always thought of you as our daughter. So please fight. I know you're strong enough and you can make it. I don't know what we would do without you. And with we I mean Dom, Harry, Sam, Paddy, me and of course Tom and Haz. Tom and Haz both love you so much. You're Haz's little sister.

Toms POV
He goes to the waiting area where everyone except Haz is sitting. Tom tries to sound as normal as possible and not cry again.

Tom: Hey guys.

Harry: Hey did something happen? You look worse then before.

Tom gives him a week smile.

Tom: Thanks man always happy to hear that.. Well y/n had a seizure and the nurse said that they don't know if she'll wake up. But she said that we should talk to her. Y/n can hear everything we say so we're supposed to stay positive. You can go see her now.

Liz: Is Haz with her?

Tom: No ehm I don't know where he is. He left as soon as he saw her. He said he wanted to get some air.

Liz: Ok I guess I'll go and look for him then.

Tom nods.

Tom: Yeah I guess that's best.

Liz: Are you going back to y/n?

Tom: I.. I don't think I can.. and I don't think she's want me there. I don't wanna make things worse.

Liz puts her hand on his shoulder.

Liz: I'm sure she'd want you there.

Tom: You didn't see what just happened.

Liz: Then tell me.

Tom: Well I went in her room and took her hand and she then had a seizure.

Liz: But that was t your fault! You know that right?

Tom: I.. I don't know anymore..

Liz hugs him tight.

Liz: None if this is your fault! And now go to her and be there for her. I know it's hard for you to see her like that but she need you!

Tom looks at her.

Tom: You're right. Ok I'll go to her right now.

Liz: Ok I'll be there as soon as I find Haz.

Tom: Ok.

Liz turns around to leave.

Tom: And Liz?

She turns around and looks back at Tom.

Liz: Yes?

Tom: Thank you!

She smiles.

Liz: No problem!

Liz turns around to find Haz and Tom turns around to go to your room. He stops right in front of the door where his brothers are standing. They decided not to go in all at ones. Dom and Nikki are in your room right now.

Liz's POV
She goes outside and looks for Haz. She finds him after about five minutes. He sits on the bench Tom was sitting on before. She goes up to him and strokes his head. He looks up with tears in his eyes. Liz puts her hand on his cheek and sits down on his lap.

Liz: Hey how are you holding up?

Haz: I'm so scared that I might loose her.

Liz: I know but you won't. Y/n is strong!

Haz: So are you! I'm sorry that we didn't have time to talk about your pregnancy yet.

Liz: Don't worry it's fine. We'll talk when you're ready.

Haz: Let's talk about it now. I need to get my mind off of y/n.

Liz: I don't know but if your really want to talk about it now fine. So it's like that... I will keep the baby no matter what you say. And I understand if you don't want to be involved or break up with me. I mean we didn't plan for that to happen so I totally understand and I won't be mad. I love you and I don't want to force you into doing something you do..

Haz smirks a little and interrupts her.

Haz: Can you calm down for a second. Of course I  want to keep the baby! I know we didn't plan fo this to happen but I'm honestly happy. I love you and I will love the baby. I know that for sure!

Liz: Really are you sure?

Haz leans his head against hers.

Haz: Yes! One hundred percent!

He leans in and kisses her.