Part 10

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry I-I just can't talk about it..

You start to cry again and Tom wraps his arms back around you and holds you as tight as he can.

Tom: It's ok you don't have to talk about it. Im just worried about you! Just know that I'm always here for you whenever you need me.

It makes you feel a little bit better and safer that he said that. Tom has tears in his eyes because he is so worried about you. You look Tom in the eyes and want to kiss him but then you remember that he doesn't love you back. You get a little sad again.

Y/n: Tom?

Tom: Yes?

Y/n: Can you stay here tonight?

You look at him with puppy eyes. He smirks.

Tom: Are you sure you want me to?

Y/n: Yes I'm sure! But you don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable or anything.

Tom: No! I want to. I-I mean it's fine with me.

You two get in your bed. You just lay next to each other. It's a little awkward but you then decide to cuddle up to him. You put your head on his chest. You hear his heartbeat which calmed you down. Tom starts to stroke your back you shiver under his touch. You fall asleep after a couple minutes.

Toms POV
Tom: *Shes looks so cute and peaceful when she sleeps. I wish I could fall asleep with her in my arms every night.*

Tom comes closer to you and whispers in your ear.

Tom: I Love you y/n Osterfeld.

Then he falls asleep holding you close to him in his arms.

Haz POV
Haz comes back at 7 in the morning. He tries to be as quiet as he possibly can. So nobody notices he didn't came home last night. He goes upstairs is about to go into his room. He walks by Toms room and sees that the door is open. He looks inside and sees that his bed is empty.

Haz: *Thats weird his bed looks untouched. Maybe he's in the bathroom..*

He looks there but he's not there. Haz decides to wake you and ask you if you know something. He goes up to your room and knocks on the door. He waits a while but you don't answer do to you being asleep.

Haz: Ok y/n if you don't answer I'll come in. Ok I'm coming in now!

You still don't answer. Haz comes in and sees you and Tom cuddled up in your bed both only in your underwear.

Haz: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!