Part 71

Your POV
The doctor has just left and you now see someone else coming in your room. He says hey to you and you just look at him for a while. You try to say something but it's really difficult and it hurts when you talk.

y/n: H-hey...

Tom looks like he wants to say something but you stop him.

y/n: Come here.

You gesture him to sit down on your bed next to you. He goes up to your bed and sits down. You look each other in the eyes both of you say stay silent for a while. You want to say something and get interrupted by people rushing in your room. Haz and the rest of the holland brothers come into your room.

Haz: Omg you're really awake. I can't believe it!

Paddy: I'm so glad you're awake!

You smile at him.

y/n: Yeah looks like it. Its good to be back!

Paddy: Can i hug you or does it hurt?

You reach your arms out.

y/n: Let's find out.

Paddy smiles and hugs you really careful, like you'd fall apart when he touches you. You laugh.

y/n: You call that a hug? Come here and give me a real hug. I'm not gonna break.

Paddy giggles and hugs you again still a little careful.

Paddy: Better?

y/n: Hm.. I'll accept it. For now.

Sam: What did the doctor say? Are you gonna be alright?

y/n: Yeah he said I'll have ti stay for about 1-2 weeks depends on how well and how fast I recover.

You look at Tom and see how relieved he is and you think you see tears in his eyes.

Harry: Thank god! So how are you feeling?

You give him a weak smile.

y/n: I've been better..

You see someone else running in your room. You look up and see Liz.

Liz: Oh god you really woke up!

Liz runs in and hugs you. You talk to everyone for a while until the nurse comes back and sends them home. They all hug you and leave. The last one is Tom who just stands there not knowing what to say.

Tom: C-can I stay a while longer? I need to talk to you.

y/n: I think you already said everything you had to say.

Tom: y/n I..

y/n: You don't have to say anything!

Tom: But..

You grab his hand.

y/n: I know you've been here all the time. I know you never left me.

Tom looks up from the ground and looks at you.

y/n: I heard everything you said while you were here.

Tom looks at you not knowing what to say.

Tom: D-does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?

y/n: I'm still a little mad but I forgive you.

Tom smiles with tears in his eyes.

Tom: Really? You forgive me?

You smile.

y/n: Yes you idiot. I forgive you!

Tom: I love you darling!

y/n: Come here?

You move a little aside and pull him down on your bed. He sits down. He puts an arm around you, you lay your head on his shoulder and he kisses you on your head. you lift your head up and look him in the eyes. Tom puts one hand on your cheek and kisses you. He then strokes your back and kisses your head again. You lay your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat which calms you down and you slowly fall asleep.
Tom whispers while you're already asleep

Tom: I missed you y/n!

He then pulls you even closer and falls asleep.