Part 13

You go downstairs where Tom is waiting. You both eat breakfast. You take your phone out and go to Instagram and look up after a while. You see Tom staring at you.

Y/n: Is something wrong?

Tom: No!! im just looking at my beautiful girlfriend!

You take a napkin and throw it at him and laugh. Tom smirks at you. You then keep eating and talking.

Tom: I wonder where Haz is. He's been gone for over two hours now.

Y/n: Maybe you should call him and ask.

Tom: Why don't you call him? I mean he's you brother.

Y/n: Yeah I know but you're the one who chose him to be your best friend. I had no choice!

You both laugh and Tom looks you in the eyes.

Y/n: Ok I'll call him but I can't promise that I can control myself.

Tom takes his phone out.

Tom: I'll call him.

Y/n: Thank you babe.

You go over to him and and hug him. He smiles and calls Haz. You get a call at the same time do you go in another room and pick up without looking who it is.

Y/n: Hello?

???: I knew you would pick up eventually.

It is Ben. You start to shake and don't say anything. You just hang up. A tear rolls down you cheek and and you start to breath faster. Then Tom comes in the room you don't notice because you're back is turned to the door. Tom comes in up to you and hugs you from behind. You feel his hands on you waist and calm down immediately. You turn your head and kiss him. You then turn around and hug him tight.

Tom: What happened darling?

Y/n: It's not important! I'll tell you about it later. What did Haz say?

Tom looks worried at you but accepts that you don't want to talk about it right now.

Tom: Ehm he said he met a friend and that he'll be back late or tomorrow.

Y/n: It's like I said he's getting weirder everyday!

Tom smirks and hugs you again.

Tom: So what do you want to do know?

You smirk.

Y/n: I can think of something..

You look up and bite your lip. Tom looks down at you and smirks. You kiss him and he picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you upstairs, into his bedroom. He throws you on his bed and leans over you to kiss you. He kisses your neck. You start to breath heavier. He slides one hand under your shirt and puts it on your stomach. You slide both of your hands under his shirt and want to pull it over his head. Tom suddenly stops kissing you and looks you in the eyes.

Tom: Are you sure you want this?

You look at him and nod.

Y/n: Yes! Yes I'm sure! I've been waiting for this for too long!

He smirks and pulls his shirt over his head. You look at his abs while biting your lip.
Tom comes closer and whispers in your ear.

Tom: Do you like what you see?

You smirk a nod nod. You and Tom keep undressing each other until you're only in your underwear. Tom kisses your stomach and pulls your underpants down. He then starts to lick your area. You grab in to your sheets and moan. Tom comes back up and kisses you again. He has one hand next to your head and opens your bra and slide it if with the other one. You kiss him and he pulls his underpants down. He gets something out of his nightstand. You look at his hand and see that he got a condom. He's about to put it on when the doorbell rings.

Tom: Seriously?

He gets off of you and falls down next to you.

Tom: Can you go? I can't right now!

He looks down you follow his gaze and see that it is hard you smirk.

Y/n: Fine I'll go.

You get from his bed you grab his jumper from the floor and put it on.

Tom: I liked it better before .

You smirk and and go downstairs. You open the door and see Harry and Sam standing there looking at you. Harry looks up and down at you.

Harry: Are we interrupting something?

Y/n: What? No of course not? What makes you think that?

Harry: Well one thin you're wearing Toms jumper. Second thing your hair is pretty messed up! Oh and you have hickeys all over your neck.

Harry and Sam both smirk.
You look down at the ground not knowing what to say.

Sam: So you and Tom finally did it huh?

Tom comes up behind you in that moment. You look at him helpless.

Y/n: No.. I mean we.. ehm We just..

Tom laughs at you struggling to come up with something. You turn around to him.