Part 8

Your POV
present day

You wipe your tears away and look at Tom.

Tom: Can.. can we be friends again? I really miss you!

You smile and hug him.

Y/n: Yes I would like that!

You smile and are really happy that you and Tom talked about everything. But at the same time you're still sad and heartbroken. You wish he would like you the way you like him.

Y/n: *I thought that I was over him. It's been over a year why do I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him. He just needs to look at me and I want to be close to him.

Toms POV

He hugs you tight and wishes he could hold you forever.

Tom: *She looks so good even after such a long flight.. Wait no Tom! You can't do that! You can't love her! Just be happy she agreed to be friends with you. After all what I did to her..*

He lets go of you and looks you deep in the eyes.

Your POV

Tom lets go of you and you get lost in his chocolate brown eyes. After about two minutes just looking at each other you decide to go inside.
As soon as you walk in you see a huge poster wich said "welcome home" and Toms family standing there.

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!

You have a big smile on your face. Paddy runs up to you and hugs you tight.

Paddy: I missed you y/n!

You hug him back.

Y/n: I missed you too!

You see Nikki standing behind Paddy so you go up to her and hug her tight.

Nikki: It's so good to see you y/n! We've missed you!

She pints to Dom who's coming up to you and hugs you as well.

Nikki and Dom are like your second parents. More then your biological parents. You don't talk much with them. They abandoned you when you got sick. You had to get surgery but your parents didn't want to pay for it. They said it was your fault for getting sick. Even though you had cancer which wasn't your or anyone's fault. Nikki and Dom paid for it because you needed the surgery or you wouldn't be here today. You couldn't pay because you were only eight years old. You wanted to pay them pack but they wouldn't let you. They said the only thing they ever wanted is that  you're alive and healthy again. The Holland family and Haz and Liz visited you almost everyday when you were in the hospital and recovered from surgery.

Dom: Its good to see you y/n!

You smile.

Y/n: It's good to see you too!

You all talk for hours. You noticed Tom staring at you a couple of times but you think nothing of it and ignore it.
It's getting late and everyone except Harry, Sam and Liz already left. You sit on the Sofa next to Tom and Sam. You think Tom is looking at you again.

Y/n: *Am I just imagining this or does Tom look at me? Is it possible that he likes me? I mea more than just friends*

You all keep talking and start to drink a lot.

Sam: So what die we do now?

Liz: Let's play truth or dare!

Y/n: I don't know Liz..

Harry: Common y/n don't be boring.

Y/n: Ok fine.

Liz: You all now the rules and if someone doesn't want to answer a truth or do a dare they need to take of a leave of clothing.

Liz: I'll go first! Y/n truth or dare?

Y/n: Hm I think I'll take..