Part 30

A tears rolls down you cheek you start to breath faster. Tom doesn't look at you. He just sits there in silent. You get home and park the car after 20 minutes. You look at Tom and get a message from Jake in that moment. It's the first time he texted you after what happened. You don't see the text but Tom does.

Tom: I have to tell you something.

He looks down and says without thinking.

Tom: I cheated on you.

He said that like it was nothing. You start to cry and look at your hands.

Y/n: Wow.. ok ehm I-I didn't.. I didn't expect that...

Tom leaves without another word he slams the door. Leaving you alone in the car.

Toms POV
Tom: *W the fuck why did I say that??*

He goes inside and sees his family and Haz waiting for him. Tom had tears in his eyes but he hides it and fake smiles. They all hug him and then Harry goes to talk to him.

Your POV
You look after Tom and break down in tears as soo as he's inside. You call Lea because you need to talk to someone.

Lea: Hey y/n how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Y/n: Hey.. I miss you!

Lea: I miss you too but what is going on? Are you crying?

Y/n: It's Tom... he.. he cheated on me...

Lea: I'm so sorry!

Y/n: yeah me too! I can't believe I thought he loved me. I guess he was bored and needed something to do while he's not shooting.

Lea: Hey I have and idea. You should come and visit me. You could talk to your manager maybe he can organize some concerts. It always helped you when you lived here.

Y/n: Yeah maybe I can leave today. I can't stand seeing Tom anymore.

Lea: You can book a flight for today. Talk to your manager afterwards. I'll pick you up at the airport.

Y/n: I would love to but I have to pack and I can't go in there right now. I look like a mess and Tom is there.

Lea: Don't pack. You can buy some clothes here and there are still some of your clothes. And if you want you can also borrow my clothes.

Y/n: You know what I'll do it! I will book a a flight right now.

Lea: Great! Call me when you're at the airport and know when you'll get here.

Y/n: I will! Thank you. Bye.

Lea: Bye.

You hang up and go to a website where you can buy flight tickets. You find one that leaves in an hour. You start the car and drive to the airport. You drive really fast so you can make it in time. You get to the airport and go inside. You go to check in and through security. Your flight gets called right when you get to your gate. You have boarding and sit in your seat. You called Lea and told her when you get there. The flight was quiet which left you alone with your thoughts. You think about Tom. You have an image in your head of Tom kissing Z.

Toms POV
Harry comes up to him and hugs him.

Harry: Hey ehm where is y/n? I thought you guys finally talked everything out.

Tom: I don't know where she is. Maybe with her new boyfriend Jake. I don't fucking care.

Harry: What are you talking about?

Tom: I tried to calm her the day after the incident in the park. Guess who answered y/n's phone.

He doesn't wait for Harry to guess.

Tom: It was Jake and he told me he was in the shower with my then girlfriend.

Harry: Omg Tom you're such an idiot!

Tom: What?

Harry: I know for a fact that she wasn't with him. She was with me. And also she lost her phone. I guess Jake found it he. Probably wanted to break you and
y/n apart.

Tom: So she didn't cheat on me? Omg im such a dick I just told her I cheated.

Harry: You cheated in her? So she was right and I told her that you would never do such a thing. I can't believe you!

Tom: No of course I didn't cheat on her! I would never do such a thing. I love y/n! I have to talk to her! I need to talk to her and explain everything.

He tries to call you out your phone is turned off so he can't reach you.

Tom: Fuck she turned her phone off. Where is she?

Harry: Maybe she's with Liz you should call her.

Your POV
You get there after 8 hours. You're eyes are red and puffy from crying. You get off of the plane and go outside. Leas said she would wait outside for you. You look around and see her. You run up to her and hug her tight.

Y/n: I missed you so much!

Lea: I missed you too! I can't believe your actually here. Ok now tell me what happened between you and Tom.

You tell her everything and start to cry again.

Y/n: I'm sorry..

Lea: You never have to apologize for your feelings.

You smile at her.

Y/n: I really missed you!

Lea: Well duh who wouldn't?

You both laugh and drive to Leas apartment. You keep thinking about Tom. You get home after one hour.

Toms POV
Harry: What did Liz say?

Tom: She didn't hear from her.

He tries to think. 

Tom: Fuck! I really messed up! What if she hurt herself again? Or what if if something happened to her? It's all my fault! Why did I have to be so stupid?

Harry: Come on stop thinking about it and try to find her.

Tom: Ok but where could she be?

Harry: I don't know so Haz maybe he has an idea.

Tom: Yeah but he's going to kill me.

Harry: Probably but you need to find y/n so it doesn't matter.