Part 6

You wake up and look into Toms chocolate brown eyes. You keep looking into each other's eyes for a while.

Y/n: *Why does he have to look so good? Ok y/n stop it!*

You get chills and force yourself to look away after after a couple of seconds. You look around and see that Harry, Haz, Liz. And Sam are gone

Y/n: Where are the others?

Tom: They are already inside.

Y/n: Oh ok I guess we should go inside then.

You want to go inside but Tom holds you back. You get butterflies in your stomach by his touch. You hate yourself for being such a simp when he's around.

Tom: Y/n wait!

You turn around and look at him. You get lost in his eyes again.

Tom: Can we talk?.. Please?

He looks at you with sad eyes you look at him and think. You see that Tom gets tears in his eyes. You hate to see him sad because you still care about him.
You just want to hug him and tell him that you forgive him. But you're to afraid and shy.

Y/n: *Does he want to talk about what happened? Am I ready to talk about it? God y/n stop overthinking everything and just ask him what he wants to talk about. It's not that hard you idiot!*

Y/n: Hm yeah sure let's talk..

Your hands start to get sweaty and shake a bit.

Tom: I-I'm sorry!

He looks down at his hands.

Tom: I'm sorry about what I said to you last year. I never meant to hurt you!

Y/n: I know and I'm not mad at you! Well at least not anymore. I was just hurt! You know one day you say you love me and the next one you say we should stay friends... I was heart broken. But I know it's not your fault that you don't love me..

A tear rolls down your cheeks while you say that.

Tom: Yeah right..

Y/n: *Why do I still care so much about him? Do I still love him? But why he broke my heart and we didn't talk for over a year.. just get over him y/n!*