Part 77

y/n: So I guess we'll have to cancel our trip.

Tom: What no! we'll just move it back a little.

y/n: For how long do you have to go?

Tom: I don't know. I guess about two weeks maybe a month.. 

You make a pout.

y/n: That's way too long. What am I supposed to do with so much alone time?

Tom kisses your neck. 

Tom: I don't know but I know what we'll do with the time we have left. 

y/n: And what's that that? 

Tom: We could go to my family's cottage by the sea.

He kisses you again and comes close to your ear. 

Tom: Just the two pf us. What do you say?

y/n: I would love that!

Tom: Let's go there in two weeks right after you get this stupid cast off. Then we can spend the time before I have to leave alone. 

y/n: That sound perfect! Especially us being alone. 

You kiss him.

Tom: It's probably better if we're not here after you get this stupid thing off. 

y/n: You won't have an excuse not to sleep with me then. 

Tom smirks and lays back down on the bed. 

Tom: I was afraid you'd want to ask my brothers to come along. 

y/n: Of course not I wanna be alone with you. I honesty think they'd regret coming with us after the first night..

You quickly add.

y/n: You know because you're so loud.

Tom: I though we've had that already. You're way louder than me!

y/n: Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Tom: You can ask the others. 

y/n: Did you have to remind me..?

Tom: Ok anyways. My parents invited us over for dinner tonight. I told them we'd come I hope that ok with you. 

y/n: Yes of course! I'll just have to change into something other than your clothes.

Tom kisses your neck.

Tom: I don't know I think you look cute in my clothes. They look better on you then on me for sure! 

You smile and blush a little but try to hide it. 

y/n: Shut up! 

Tom: Come on let's get ready now. 

You lax on top of Tom and put your head on his chest. 

y/n: But I want cuddles!

Tom: How am I supposed to say no when you are so cute?

y/n: You don't! 

Tom smirks and kisses your forehead. You and Tom cuddle fo about twenty minutes until Tom finally gets up. You look at him and get up as well. You took a shoer and come out wrap a towel around yourself and start drying your hair. You look in the mirror and see Tom coming from behind. You smile at him and he wraps his arms around your waist. 

y/n: I have to get ready Babe. 

Tom: Fine.. I have to take a shower anyways. 

You both get ready. Tom, Harry, Haz and you go over to his toms parents house. You are wearing a short green dress with flowers on it. You get to the house and Tom rings the bell. Nikki opens the door. 

Nikki: Hi guys it's good to see you all!

She hugs you tight. 

Nikki: Especially you y/n! 

You smile and want to answer but you get interrupted by Tessa running up to you. You bend down a bit and she jumps up at you. You laugh and pet her. 

y/n: Hey Tess. 

Nikki: Looks like I'm not the only one who missed you. 

You smile and give Tess a kiss on her head. 

y/n: I missed you too cutie! 

Tom: Come on darling let's go inside. 

Nikki: You can go ahead and sit down already. We'll eat in the garden. 

Tom: Thanks mom. Do you need any help? 

Nikki: No thank you. Go ahead and sit down I'm almost done and Dom is helping me. Paddy is already outside so you can just go ahead. Sam should come down any minute as well.