Part 32

Toms POV
Haz drove him to the airport. Tom got out of the car and went inside. He has a hood and his sunglasses on. He doesn't want anyone to recognize him. He goes to security where he has to take his hood and sunglasses of. A girl behind him starts to scream his name as soon as he recognizes him. He turn around waves at her and signals her to be quit. He then takes his sunglasses and puts the back on. He goes to his gate. Boarding starts in 20 minutes so he sits down and waits. Tom gets on his flight and sits down. He's really nervous and just realizes that he doesn't have Leas address so he texts Haz. He answers right away and gives him the address.

Your POV

You woke up after the film and Lea gave you some comfy clothes to change into. You're still wearing Toms jumper but you wear Leas sweatpants. You fell back asleep after you changed but woke up a couple of times during the night. You had a lot of nightmares and crappy dreams about Tom and Zendaya. It's now the next morning and you decide to go for a walk to clear your head. You get off of the sofa and go into the kitchen where Lea is making breakfast. She turns around and sees you.

Lea: Good morning how's you sleep?

Y/n: Alright.

Lea: Ok I'm gonna make breakfast I hope you're hungry.

Y/n: I'm gonna go for a walk I need to clear my head.

Lea: Yeah ok do you want me to come?

Y/n: No it's fine. I need some time alone to think about some stuff.

Lea: Ok I'm gonna make breakfast for us.

Y/n: Don't worry about me. You can eat I'm not really hungry.

Lea: Are you sure? I mean you didn't want to eat anything yesterday either.

You lie again.

Y/n: I ate so much on the plane yesterday I'm still stuffed. So there's not reason to worry about me I promise.

Lea: Ok fine but we'll eat something for lunch together ok?

You nod.

Y/n: Ok fine we'll eat lunch together.

Lea: You promise?

You smirk.

Y/n: Yes! Yes I promise.

You then get up and go to the door. You turn around.

Y/n: See you later.

Lea: See ya.

Toms POV
He just arrived in the LA airport and goes out. He gets in a taxi. He tells him the address and they drive there.

Your POV
You're in the park and sit on a bench. You've been sitting there for almost an hour just thinking about Tom and tearing up.

Y/n: *Who did he cheat on me with? Was it Z? Or was it someone else? Why the fuck did he cheat on me? Why couldn't he just break up with me? I thought he loved me. How stupid and naive could I possibly be? I trusted him.. why? Why am I even surprised? It's like my parents always told me. I don't deserve to be loved.. Everyone I love just walks out of my life. Why is it so easy for people to just leave me. Am I ever gonna find someone who appreciates and loves me? And someone who treats me right...*

Suddenly someone taps on your shoulder. You wipe your tears away and look up.

Toms POV
He arrives at Leas apartment and rings the doorbell. Lea opens the door and is about to slam the door in his face.

Tom: Please don't close the door! Please? Just let me explain...

Lea: That's gonna be interesting.. go on explain to me why I shouldn't kick your ass. You'd really deserve it for how you treated her. You treated my best friend like crap.

Tom: I didn't! I mean cheat. I didn't cheat on her. I thought she cheated on me so I said I cheated on her but I didn't. I found out she didn't cheat either. So please let me talk to her..

Toms eyes are read and he looks like he's about to cry.

Tom: Please I love her!

Lea: Ok I believe you but if you break her heart again I'm gonna fly to London. Or wherever you are going to be and I will kick your ass. Anyway y/n went for a walk in the park. Just go that way and you should be able to find her.

She shows him the directions and he goes to find you. He turns around one more time.

Tom: Thank you!!

Lea: You're welcome.

Lea smiles and closes the door.

Your POV
You look up and start to panic and can't breath properly. You start to shake and feel your blood rushing through your body. Your whole body is shaking and your mouth feels dry. You wanna scream run but you can't. You can't even breath.

Y/n: W-wh...

You feel like someone is choking you and holds your mouth closed. He grabs your wrist and pushes you against a tree.

???: Missed me? Looks like you couldn't stand away me huh?

Y/n: B-Ben?

You stand there not able to move or to breathe. Your legs a starting to feel numb and you can barely stand.

Toms POV
He gets to the park and starts looking for you. He sees you leaning against a tree with another guy.

Tom: *Who the fuck is that?? I can't believe she moved on that fast..*

He then turns around and walks away.

Your POV
You see someone coming who looks like Tom. The person comes closer but then turns around. You want to scream his name call for help but you can't get a word out of your mouth. You love your lips but there's no sound coming though your lips.