Part 80

y/n: Why would you think I'm not happy?

Sam: Are you?

You look at him and think of how to say what you want to say. You're about to say something but Sam leans in to kiss you. You take a step back before your lips touch. 

y/n: What are you doing?

Sam: I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to. 

y/n: Ok Sam listen. Yes Tom and I have had our problems but it was as much my fault them his. Tom and I talked about our problems and everything is finally good between us. So yes I am happy and I love Tom and nobody else. And you should know that I would NEVER cheat on him even if I had feelings for you which I don't!

Sam: Alright I think I better go now..

y/n: I'm really sorry! You don't deserve that. You deserve to be happy and I'm sure you'll find a girl who will love you!

Sam: Yeah I hope you're right.. 

y/n: I know I am! Anyway I'll go in and talk to Tom now. Bye Sam. 

Sam: Bye y/n..

Sam looks really sad which makes you feel bad. But what you said is true. You don't have any feelings for him. its true you and Tom have a lot of problems but that doesn't change the way you feel about him. You look up and see Sam turning around and leaving. You sigh and turn around as well. You look at the door to your house and take a deep breath before opening it. You unlock the door and go straight upstairs to your room. You open the door and see Tom sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands. He looks up at you the second you walk in. 

y/n: Hey are you ok?

Tom looks down. 

Tom: I guess..

You sit on the bed next to him and and take his hand.

y/n: Come on tell me what's wrong? Is it about what Sam said? 

Tom just looks at your hand resting on his. He puts his other hand on yours and holds it tight. 

y/n: Hey Tommy don't look so sad. You know you can talk to me!

Tom: Keeps looking down but you see the tears in his eyes he's trying to hide.

Tom: I'm sorry... 

y/n: Ok and what would you have to be sorry for? 

Tom: Everything! 

y/n: What are you talking about?

Tom: I mean for how I reacted.. 

y/n: But you didn't do anything wrong! 

Tom looks up a little but still can't look you in the eyes. 

Tom: Why aren't you mad at me?

y/n: Because there is no reason for me to be mad at you. 

Tom: Yes there is.. Sam was right I have been treating you bad. I sh..

You interrupt him. 

y/n: Thomas Stanley Holland stop saying that! We both made mistakes but we worked them out. we worked on our relationship and communication. Most of our fights were mainly my fault I mean I'm the one keeping secrets from you.. 

Tom: But I overreacted! Also you were the one who ended up in the hospital not me..

You stroke some strand hair our of his face. 

y/n: But I'm ok now. I love you and I can't stand seeing you put yourself down. Please forgive yourself like I did and we can move on. 

Tom smiles a little. 

Tom: How do I even deserve you?

You climb on his lap and kiss him soft. 

y/n: Can we please forget about this day? Also we just need to start talking to each other when there's a problem. I don't want to have any secrets from you anymore. 

Tom grabs your but and pulls you closer to him and kisses you again. 

Tom: That sound like a great idea!

y/n: Talking about keeping secrets.. there's still one more thing you should know.. 

Tom: What's that?