Part 19

Toms POV
Tom: What is going on up there?

Haz laughs.

Haz: Girls!

Tom: So mate are we cool? I mean are you ok with me dating your sister? Are we still friends?

Haz: Of course we are! And I'm sorry how I reacted and about the whole telling you your not good enough thing.. if my sister has to date then I'm glad it's you! You are good for her and I know you love her.

Tom: Thanks man. So now that's out of the way. What's going on between you and Liz?

Haz laughs nervous.

Haz: What? Nothing we're just friends. Not even that! She's just my sisters best friend. That's it!

Tom: Yeah sure whatever you say.

You talk to Liz for a little while longer until you she gets a message.

Liz: Oh eh I got to go now.

Y/n m: What? But you just got here. Where do you have to go?

Liz: I-I have to work I'm sorry!

She rushes out before you can say anything. You just call after her.

Y/n: BUT ITS SUNDAY! 

You hear someone coming to your room. You look up and see Tom standing in the doorframe. He comes up to you and kisses you.

Tom: Where did Liz go?

Y/n m: I honestly don't really know.

Tom: Well what do you want to do today?

Y/n: We could go out and maybe invite Sam and Harry. Only if you want to of course.

Tom: Sure let's do it!

Y/n: Let's go over to your parents house right now! We can ask Harry and Sam and I can see Tess. I miss your girlfriend. I mean I need to check out my competition.

You and Tom laugh.

Tom: Very funny babe.

Y/n: I know! Let's go I wanna see Tess! Now!!

Tom: You're so cute when you act like a little child.

You sit on his lap and kiss him.

Y/n: I love you so much Tom!

He flips you over so he's on top of you. You smirk.

Y/n: Sneaky!

Tom: As always!

He kisses you again.

Tom: I love you too darling!

He kisses your neck leaving hickeys all over your neck. You slip out under him and take his hand and pull him behind you.

Tom: What are you doing?

Y/n: We are going to see Tess now!

Tom groans.

Tom: Ok fine.

You both get up and go downstairs you were about to leave when you hear Haz coming downstairs.

Haz: Hey guys. Where are you going?

Tom: We're just going over to my parents house. Y/n wants to see Tess.

Haz looks at you and looks a little annoyed and disgusted.

Haz: Seriously guys? I left you alone for like five minutes.

He points at your neck which is covered with hickeys. You cover your neck with your hand and look down.  You see Tom smirk.

Y/n: We're leaving now? Do you want to come with us?

Haz: No I have some stuff to do..

Tom takes your hand and you two leave. You get to the house and are about to go inside. But Tom grabs your wrist holding you back. You turn around and face him.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Tom: Nothing is wrong. I was just wondering what we're gonna tell my parents. I mean about us.

Y/n: I don't know what. What do you want to tell them?

Tom: I-I don't know..

Y/n: Oh ok. We don't have to tell them if that's what you want..

Tom: Are you ok with that?

You fake smile.

Y/n: Yeah of course...

Y/n:*Why doesn't he want his parents to know? Is he embarrassed by me?*

You ring the doorbell and Nikki opens you.

Nikki: Hello y/n what a nice surprise to see you!

She hugs you and sees your neck. she then sees Tom standing behind you. She immediately stops smiling and looks back and forth between you and Tom.

Y/n: Is everything ok?

Nikki: Yes everything is great! I need to speak with Tom for a moment. You can go inside Harry and Sam are in the living room.

Y/n: Ok thank you!

You go in and see Tess siting in the sofa with Harry and Sam. Tess jumps off of the sofa as soon as she sees you. She comes running up to you and you start talking to her in a baby voice.

Y/n: Hey Tess! I missed you little girl!!

Sam abs Harry look at you and laugh.

Sam: Hey y/n. What are you doing here?

Y/n m: We came to ask you if you'd like to go out with us tonight. I also wanted to invite Liz and my friend Sophie. I think you know her we went to school with her.

Harry: Yeah if course we know her. But who's we?

Y/n: Tom and I.

Sam: Where is he by the way?

Y/n: your mom wanted to talk to him about I don't know what.