Part 45

Jimmy: Ok Tom you said there is something you would like to talk to us about right?

Tom: Right.

He takes a deep breath. You look at him and are curious what he's about to say.

Tom: So you may or may not remember my last interview where I said that y/n and I were just friend.

Jimmy: Are you saying you're not?

Tom: We are friends. I mean y/n is my best friend I can talk to her about anything. She understands me and loves me the way I am. And yes she is my girlfriend!

Jimmy: That's great I'm really happy for you two! So you two are really serious huh? You even life together am I right?

Tom smirks.

Tom: Well yeah but we've lived together before we started dating.

Jimmy: So is she with you right now?

Tom nods.

Tom: Yes she is actually sitting behind the camera.

Jimmy: Can we see her?

Tom looks at you and sees you have a huge smile on your face. But also look intimidated by the situation. You didn't expect anything like that. So you shake your head.

Tom: Yes i would love for you to meet her but I don't think I can convince her.

Jimmy: Are you sure?

Tom: Yeah unfortunately.

Jimmy: Can she hear me?

Tom: Yes she can.

Jimmy: Ok y/n come on we all want to see you with your man.

You start to get nervous and Tom notices.

Tom: I don't think she feels comfortable to step in front of the camera yet. Maybe next time.

Jimmy: Ok so we'll end it here then.

Jimmy: Tom Holland everybody.

Tom closes his computer and looks at you.

Y/n: I can't believe you just did that!

Tom: Are you mad?

You go up to him and hug him you then sit down on his lap and kiss him.

Tom: I'll take that as a no.

Y/n: I love you so much!

Tom kisses you again.

Tom: I love you more!

Y/n: Now that's impossible!

He smirks and you kiss him tight!

Y/n: I'll have to go now. I have sound check in one hour.

Tom: Can I come?

You think about the fact that Tom is going to hear you sing today and that he'll know it's you and then you think about the fact Haz and all of Toms brothers are going to be there as well. Tom sees that you you tense up and looks you in the eyes.

Tom: Hey baby are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah I'm just nervous about you going to be at my concert tonight.

Tom smiles at you and takes your head on his hands.

Tom: Look at me darling.

You do as he says and look him in the eyes which calms you down immediately.

Tom: You'll be fine!

Y/n: How do you know that?

Tom: I know that you'll do great because first thing you've already performed in front of so many people and did great so you'll do great again!

Y/n: Thank you babe!

Tom: Remember what i always say turn nerves into excitement.

You look at him and smile.

Tom: So can I come?

Y/n: Ok fine you can come.

You get off of Toms lap and take your dress and your mask with you. You're already in the car but Tom had to go back to get his phone.

Toms POV
Sam: Hey where are you guys going?

Tom: I'm dropping y/n of at Liz's so she won't be alone and I'll meet you at the concert.

Sam: Ok I'll talk to you later.

Tom: Yeah see you later.

Your POV
Tom comes back to the car and you two drive to the location. You get there and go inside. You have sound check and go back to Tom after that. You go up to Tom.

Y/n: Hey babe.

He pulls you close.

Tom: That was amazing! I could listen to your voice for forever.

You hug him.

Y/n: I love you baby!

Tom: I love you too!

You and Tom then go back to your changing room. Tom takes your mask off immediately and kisses you passionate and a bit aggressive. You change into the dress Tom chose.

Y/n m: Can you zip me up again?

Tom: Of course.

Tom goes up to you and zips you up. He the turns you around by your waist and rests his hands on you hips. He moves your hair away from you neck and kisses it. He picks you up and sits you down on the counter and stops kissing your neck for a second.

Tom: How much time do we have left?

You look at your phone to check the time. You then look back and whisper in his ear.

Y/n m: Enough..

Tom kisses you again he slides one hand under your dress and pulls your underpants down whilst kissing your neck. He then pulls his pants down and and you can see that his penis is hard. You smirk and kiss him again. He then puts his penis in and starts to move. He grabs your but. You wrap your arms around his neck and throw your head back. You breath really heavy and try really hard not to moan. Tom goes faster and you hold on to him with one hand and grab the edge of the corner with the other. He then finished but you didn't. He pulls his pants back up and kisses your neck. He then kneels down in front of you and starts to lick your area. You run your hands through his hair. And Tom grabs your thigh and squeezes it a bit. You let out a really quiet moan and finish. You take Toms head and pull him up so he faces you again. You then lean in and kiss him one more time. You then jump down from the counter and put your underpants back on.