Curses and Intergalactic Chaos in the Jujutsu Tobot V AU (Jujutsu Masters AU)!

AU Premise: After stopping Demonseu and the Tobots' departure, the Galaxy Masters and their friends are dragged into the world of curses.

AU Bio: A general AU that serves as a continuation to the story of Taeyang and Pilseung and their friends. This takes place six years after Demonseu's defeat, and they are now in high school. There are age shifts, making Taeyang the second youngest of the whole group, while Pilseung is the oldest. At first, Taeyang is considered the leader, but after he turns, Pilseung ends up being the glue that held the group together.

Premise of the concept (inspired by Jujutsu Kaisen):

In Jujutsu Kaisen, all living beings emanate energy called Cursed Energy (呪力, Juryoku), which arises from negative emotions that naturally flow throughout the body. Normal people cannot control this flow in their bodies. As a result, they continually lose Cursed Energy, resulting in the birth of Curses (呪い, Noroi), a race of spiritual beings whose primary desire is to bring harm to humanity.

Jujutsu Sorcerers (呪術師, Jujutsushi, lit. "Cursed Technique Masters" or "Shamans") are people who control the flow of Cursed Energy in their bodies, allowing them to use it as they please and also to reduce its release. High-ranking Sorcerers and Curses can refine this energy and use it to perform Cursed Techniques (呪術式, Jujutsushiki), which tend to be unique to the user or their family. An advanced form of Cursed Technique is Domain Expansion (領域展開, Ryōiki Tenkai), through which the user can use their Cursed Energy to build a pocket dimension that covers the surrounding area within which all attacks will be stronger.

There will also be the addition of a concept called Bonds (채권, Chaegwon), where a group of people who share a strong bond can draw power from each other and empower the others. This is how the kids are able to access their cursed energy. Also, curses can be purified to become normal spirits with cursed energy still present.

Pairings:

Bak Gyeongpo x Lee Jihae, Pada x Pori, Kang Taeyang x Oh Pilseung, Rosie x Namhui (implied)

Characters:

1. Kang Taeyang (15) => Former Galaxy Master, becomes a Jujutsu Sorcerer specializing in the use of magical guns at first, but converted to a Curse User due to the bullying he endured from a young age and the trauma he suffered from things that happened while he was a Galaxy Master. However, after he was defeated by his friends, they welcomed him back and helped him get back onto his feet. He has a dark side whose eyes are red instead of brown and has powers of flight, speed and strength (see Eoduun Taeyang). Normally, though, his powers revolve around the use of guns, and he is the second-youngest after Jiuk.

 Normally, though, his powers revolve around the use of guns, and he is the second-youngest after Jiuk

2. Oh Pilseung (17) => Former Galaxy Master, becomes a Jujutsu Sorcerer specializing in martial arts. He has a crush on Taeyang, and becomes the unofficial leader of the group after Taeyang's conversion. His powers are within the range of fire, water, and wind, and he is the oldest member of the group.