Guilt that Eats Away at Me

또봇V2 Fanfiction, Set after Episode 20

Characters: Oh Pilseung, Pada, Pori, Leo Kaijeo, Silver Hawk, Captain Jack, Classic, Lightning, Bubble Cat (mentioned), Flappy (mentioned), Oh Hera (mentioned)

Plot: Something's wrong with Pilseung. Can his friends figure out the problem?

Tears

I cry deep, deep down.

But do they care much for me?

They don't know about

The suffering I have endured,

For so long, it is a scar.

"He's been quiet for the past few days?"

Pada nodded, looking down as he refused to meet Pori's eyes.

The carrot-headed girl frowned a bit, "That's impossible. How can he? You're his brother, for crying out loud."

"He's right, though," Leo Kaijeo shook his head. "He hasn't even talked to us Tobots either unless it's needed."

"Okay, now I know that you can't be serious," her eyes widened. Pilseung stopped talking to his brother AND the Tobots? That was crazy!

If a car could give one a deadpan look, that was definitely the look Leo Kaijeo was giving her, "That's the truth."

"He's been so melancholic since that last attack from Bubble Cat," Lightning explained. "Something is wrong with him. I can feel it. Maybe it has something to do with the Watch, though, because just yesterday, Captain Jack found him about to throw it out the window..."

Captain Jack was spinning around in circles as he wailed, "It's the end! He hates us!"

"That can't be it. Pilseung loves you guys as much as he loves us," Pori shook her head defiantly. "He's not the kind to hate someone. He doesn't even hate Jeon Iluk. And that guy is annoying to death."

"If that's the case, why is he ignoring us?!" Classic demanded. "Pilseung-nim is so... so scary now!"

"Scary isn't a word I would use for him, but I agree with Classic," Silver Hawk spoke up.

"What should we do, Pori?" Leo Kaijeo asked again.

"I... I haven't seen Pilseung that way before," she finally admitted. "What about you Pada?"

"We wouldn't be asking you if I did know," Pada poked his fingers together. "Honestly, it's a family matter, but we already consider you family, Pori... So... Can you help us find out what's going on with him?"

"Of course I will!" Pori nodded.

The males all looked so happy now, it made her crack up.

"Pilseung-ah!"

"Huh?... Pori?" The Pilot turned to face her as he sat on a bench in the park. "What are you doing here?"

"That's my question, you know," she slid to sit beside him. "Pada and the Tobots told me what's been going on. Are you... okay?"

"Of course I am," his smile didn't reach his eyes. It was fake.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, "Oh Pilseung, you better not lie to me."

"I-I'm not..." His eyes adjusted their angle slightly, avoiding eye contact. HIs gloved hand rubbed his arm gently.

"Pilseung..." she put her hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me anything, you know."