Millenial War AU

AU Bio: A TLMtCE AU (The Little Mistake that Changed Everything; where slight changes result in totally different timelines) for Mu Qi Ling, season 1.

Storyline So Far:

1.  When Luo Fei and Ling Xi are captured, Ba Li, who was supposed to rescue them, was late, and they never win the war. A year afterwards in the human world, just after he stops Mo Wang from infecting everyone with diseases (Cao Ben Jia Ting series) , Luo Fei's childhood friend, Hse Tsing/ Peng Yan Sheng, and two of his classmates, Yu Tian Heng and Hao Lei, are recruited during a field trip to stop the war once and for all. By their sides are Cao Ben Zai/Herbie, Yan Sheng's partner, and Ba Li, in deep regret after failing to rescue the two. Tian Heng and Hao Lei get their own partners, and they soon manage to defeat not only "Hei An Mo Wang" {Sadly, I've forgotten the name of the main antagonist of the first season. ;-; } but also Mo Tian, rescuing Luo Fei's dad in the process. 

2. During a vacation to Korea, a year after the events of the first storyline, they meet some new people named Shirota Mahiru, Kuro, Alicein Misono, Lily, Sendagaya Tetsu, Hugh, Licht Todoroki, and Lawless/Hyde along with Licht's manager, Krantz, and the cute whale mascot Gil. Out of nowhere, they get attacked by Lila, an old friend of Mahiru's, who sucks some of Yan Sheng's blood, revealing that he's a vampire, and so are Kuro, Lily, Hugh and Lawless. After chasing him, Lila is cornered by the Tobot pilots of Daedo City, but manages to convert one of them, Cha Duri, to his side before they disappear. Their adventures lead them to find help in Ling Xi (and their partners too), the Athlon pilots, the Pilots' old friends, Dokgo Ogong, Dokgo Ondal, Guk Suho, Kim Nokwon and Yoo Pyodol, the Galaxy Masters & their friends, and the combined group of the Eco Team and the YSP Club from Y Gakuen. When they go to Jeju, they meet Swag, the original Galaxy Weapon 4, and it's revealed that Lila is just a puppet; behind him is Hugh/Old Child alongside Alicein Mikuni and Jeje/Death Death. After trapping Jiba Jinpei into his own darkest memories, the group has to save him before it's too late. Thankfully, they manage to stop them, and Tetsu makes an actual contract with Hugh, and soon it's time for them to leave. They exchange contacts and promise to keep in touch before they leave. 

Characters: 

1. Peng Yan Sheng / Hse Tsing => partner to Ba Li and Cao Ben Zai, skipped a grade after Luo Fei's disappearance, the current guardian of the Herb Wonderland

2. Luo Fei => partner to Song Ka and Ya Li, was held prisoner and brainwashed (shortly) before he is rescued, partner to Satori-chan

3. Ling Xi => the princess of the Lü Ying Dao kingdom, was brainwashed and became a general serving the darkness until she is saved, partner to Xiao Kui

4. Yu Tian Heng => partner to Tie Mu, originally a bit antagonistic, but soon realises his faults and develops a bit, is currently dating Hao Lei

5. Hao Lei => partner to Da Shan, is currently dating Tian Heng

6. Cao Ben Zai/Herbie => Hse Tsing's partner, comes from the Herb Wonderland, cares a lot for Hse Tsing

7. Ba Li => the reason Luo Fei and Ling Xi got captured, partner to Hse Tsing, comes from Lü Ying Dao, used to be under the darkness

8. Song Ka => one of Luo Fei's partners, impulsive but cares a lot for Luo Fei

9. Ya Li => one of Luo Fei's partners, calm and somewhat calculating

10. Tie Mu => Tian Heng's partner, reserved yet determined rebel

11. Da Shan => Hao Lei's partner, cheerful but serious rebel

12. Luo Fei Ming => Luo Fei's dad, worked for Mo Tian until he was freed

13. Li Shen Zhen => the previous guardian of the Herb Wonderland, Hse Tsing's mentor, previous  Eve of Old Child