Is the Plot the Same in the Swapped Stories BBP-Metalions AU?

AU Bio:

A Swapped Stories AU where the cast of the Bakugan reboot and Metalions go through each other's adventures. The Metalions and the Bakugan exchange places as well, although their teams still remain the same. 

BBP Characters:

1. Uju (takes Dan's place)

Uju is a Pyrus Brawler, and he has Leo and Aries [both are Pyrus] as his main teammates. He is one of the youngest members of the team, although he tries to make up for it and fails sometimes. He is also great with inventions and keeps the group together as the glue. He's the first one to be partnered with a Bakugan. After the mess connected to R, Uju begins to question his gender, and eventually identifies as gender nonconforming.

2. Beom (takes Benton's place, and later on Lightning's place)

Beom is a Darkus Brawler who has Darkus Sabertooth and Aquos Direwolf as his partners. While quite cold and distant at first, even being downright antagonistic, it's only because of the influence Sigma had on him. Eventually, he is broken out of it and helps the kids with their problems. He also becomes a member of their team, and begins to fit into their weird dynamics. 

3. Taesan (takes Shun's place)

Taesan is an Aquos brawler who has Ventus Argentavis and Aquos Scorpio as his partners. While a bit of a glutton, Taesan cares a lot for his friends, and will even stand up for them against his mom and dad who want the perfect heir for their company. He's also a proficient brawler when not joking around with Argentavis and Scorpio. 

4. Sinae (takes Lia's place)

Sinae is a Ventus Brawler with Ventus Giant Elk and Ventus Mammoth in her team. While fashion conscious and a great musician, Sinae is straightforward and righteous in her own way, although she does tend to act like a spoiled brat. She also tends to let her temper get the better of her, but she is smart and can get herself out of a sticky situation.

5. Noeul (takes Wynton's place)

Noeul is a Haos-Ventus Brawler with Haos Ursa and Ventus Taurus as partners. As the brains of the group, Noeul keeps a level head during brawls, but he's also the second strongest in the group after Uju, knowing his way around the battlefield well. However, he has a deep sense of insecurity, and it shows when he can't evolve his Bakugan which affects him mentally. It's only through his friends that he can finally evolve, and he continues to do his best, winning the first Bakugan Battle League.

6. Young (takes Ajit and Philomena's places)

Young is an Aurelus Brawler with Aurelus Uluru and Aurelus Sigma as his partners. He first appears in flashbacks for Beom and Uju, being referred to as Young or Grandpa in those flashbacks before making his official debut as an employee at Sigma Corp. Since he wore glasses at the time the two don't recognise him until he returns to help them fight Sigma to protect the Great Core Cell. After that, he goes on the run and joins them shortly after R shows up, ready to help them in their battle. Young is a kind person with a knack for inventing, although most of his inventions tend to explode on people, as the Eco-Team were to find out. 

7. Sigma (takes Tiko's place)

Sigma is a Bakugan who wants to take over Vestroia and Earth, using whatever means necessary in order to create a dystopian world of mayhem and destruction where he rules supreme with all the power. Because of this, his main opposition comes in the form of the Eco-Team, who knows he plans to drain the world of its Vestroia energy, which would kill the earth due to how integrated the two planets had become. However, he was soon defeated, and was taken down before recuperating in the Maze. When R tries to revive him, he refuses to join the other side and teams up with Young instead to take him down.