New Nexomon OC! Rita Alliara in the House...?!

Name: Rita Alliara

Age: 17

Personality: Before the betrayal, Rita is described as "happy go lucky, caring, always fighting for equality, and determined", which was what the player liked about her, allowing them to connect on a deeper level. This may be the only thing that remained of her original personality before her entire team was killed and her exile. After the reveal, Rita is shown to be bitter, especially towards the Tyrants and Amelie. However, she expresses sadness that she had to break up her friendship with the player. She never blamed the player for nearly killing her, even admitting later on that the player should have done it to stop her from her subsequent actions, such as kidnapping Amelie and forcing her to build something to separate the player from their Nexomon form, nearly killing Deena after calling her a ***** who was a stupid hypocrite and throwing Fenrir into the lake with a heck ton of metal to make him drown. She is proven to have an insatiable sadism to make them all suffer as she had. Despite this, her own internal conflicts make her unable to do anything against the player when they face off against her.

Weakness: As described above, Rita doesn't have an off switch; once she starts down the path, nothing, NOTHING will stop her from achieving what she wants... However, one of her biggest weaknesses would probably be the player. If any of her Nexomon hurt the player, she would not be pleased, even going feral. Her own blind hatred for the Tyrants also serves as her overall downfall, as despite her anger she is weak... Even weaker than Solus, and if triggered enough she could attack someone blindly, allowing the opponent to easily win a fight.

Looks: She has dark blue hair that's tied into a hairbun, navy blue eyes, and pretended to wear magical orange glasses in order to play the entire council into believing her lies. The spell was strong enough that even Amelie and Fenrir couldn't see through it, since it was fueled by hatred/malice.

Outfit: In her civilian/disguise look, she wears an orange shirt covered by a beige vest, brown jeans and dark green shoes with blue highlights. After her true nature is revealed, though, she wears a red collared shirt, a purple jacket, blue jeans, orange shoes and a yellow cloak covering her. She also has a broken heart mask on her face.

Teams: Fortank, Moltano, Heliventus, Sunknight, Shromboff, Odiborg, Kerosion, Cromeon, Blimpapa -> CHAOS Nexomon, Abyssals

Background: Formerly a rebel against the Tyrant Empire. After seeing how they acted in real life, Rita rebelled despite seeing them as saviours before. This would not go well, though, as she was overpowered. Her teams were killed by the Tyrants after Amelie had killed her partner, and with this the Tyrants decided to exile her to her very own Netherworld. She would roam this place, plotting, growing bitter and becoming the opposite of what she was before after the player escaped from their Netherworld, seeing how the player was being revered as the one who defeated Omnicron. The only one who had ever tried. This, her parents either refusing to call her their daughter or having lost their memories courtesy of Tyrants, not to mention how the Tyrants were let off scotfree for their actions only made her more vengeful. Because of this, she would plot a revenge plot that begun with her befriending the player. However, despite her own goals, Rita begins to see the player as a friend, and... She begins to have second doubts. While at first she wanted a bloodless siege that only ended in the Tyrants getting what they rightfully deserved, due to the Abyssals she changed her mind (albeit hesitantly) to make it an all out war. She still tried to spare her friend from the outcome by distracting them with various missions. However, the betrayal was inevitable, and when the player finds out, they attack her in a fit of rage in their Solus/Omnisun form, leaving her with a long scar on her cheeks. She openly admits it's her own fault and doesn't plan on healing it up after the final battle, even going to the Netherworld freely once they apologized to the player, even if they refused to even look at the Tyrants, calling them "unrepentant *******", even the player's own mother who was just like them. Their final words before going into the Netherworld once more? " You got the chance to change the world, [Player]. Go for it. Never stop being your self. Keep on fighting. And.... Thank you for everything. *tears fall down cheeks, happy smile before portal closes*"

Friends: -

Enemies: the player (former friend), Tyrants, Amelie (hate to no end)

Starter: gEmAxAr -> Pluvean