Chapter One of Baleford by mama_kurogiri (Now Up for Adoption)

Izuku sat down in the meeting chair, waiting for the other members of his organization to arrive. Eventually, one by one they all arrived, with Manami and Danjūro being the last ones. "Alright everyone, I have called this meeting today to inform everyone that some new villain group has just recently appeared. I think Kyoka and Kaminari know exactly where I'm going with this." Izuku said as he stared directly at the two, waiting for a response.You see, Kyoka and Kaminari are spies Izuku sent to U.A for the sole purpose of gathering information that his agency could use against both the villains and the heroes. Both Kyoka and Kaminari take pride in their mission, proving their loyalty to the organization when needed. "Of course, boss. The name of this so called "villain group" is the League of Villains." Kyoka responded in a stern tone as she looked her boss in the eye."Kinda sounds like a name you would see appear in a superhero comic. Ah, how unoriginal." Manami sighed as she rested her head on the table. "Wonder who's the dumbass who came up with that name?"Uraraka Ochaco couldn't help but chuckle at Manamis response. "Probably a man-child who played too many video games and read a lot of comics."

"Well, you just so happened to be correct on the man-child part. Tomura Shigaraki is his name, decaying things is his game." Kaminari said while Izuku wrote that down in his notebook. "He gathered an army of villains, possibly over 200 to be exact. His only escape route was some mist man with a Warpgate quirk.""Other than that, we hardly knew what went on down there, as me and Kaminari were sent, along with another student, to a different location, fighting for our lives. This happened at the USJ, though the reason behind the attack was to take down the symbol of peace, All Might." Kyoka added on to what Kaminari said. "Well, isn't this an interesting development. It seems we have a bit of competition on our hands." Izuku signed. "Anything else I need to be aware of.""That's really all the information we have." Kaminari responded as he passed on a list of things he has written on a piece of paper to Izuku. "What the fuck is a Nomu?" Izuku stared at the news article in confusion and disgust. "Is this thing even human?""Somedays most of us question if you're even human, Midoriya, especially when you go on a full blown rant about multiple things at once while muttering under your breath." Danjūro took a sip of tea. "Seriously, you have more problems than any-scratch that, everyone here is messed up.""I can tell by the amount of dead bodies I have to dispose of on a daily basis." Hitoshi responded in a monotone voice. "Especially you, Danjuro, you and Ochaco are the worst when it comes to killing off innocent civilians just to achieve your goals.""In my defense, the civilians get in the way of my attacks." Ochaco simply stated.

Danjūro sighed. "She does make a point.""Remind me never to be on a team with either one of you." Kyoka said as she stretched her arms out. "Bold statement." Manami grinned sadistically. "Unlike all of you pathetic fools, I work alone.""Says the one who ended up bombing an entire building filled with heroes." Hitoshi said. "Did I also forget to mention that you were paired up with Danjūro during that mission?"Manami blushed a bit. "Okay, maybe I did go a bit overboard, but please don't drag Danjūro into this mess, he's the only one here I actually like."

"As much as I would like to hear Shinsou complain and Manami go on about her crush, yes Manami, we deadass know you and Danjūro have a thing for each other, we have other important matters to discuss, starting with what are we going to do about the League of Villains." Izuku said as he dragged out the whiteboard, which has apparently been vandalized with hand-drawn images of penis' and birds all in sharpie. "Also, Kaminari, this is coming out of your damn paycheck.""Shit." Kaminari responded as he chuckled. "Very immature." Hitoshi stated. "I swear, somedays I'm surrounded by a bunch of immature kids.""It depends on the day and the mood." Manami shrugged. "Unlike everyone here, I'm not a hormonal teenager.""Hate to be rude, Manami, but you're worser than the average teenager. I'm pretty sure everyone here has to put up with your lack of motivation and suicidal tendencies at least once by now." Danjūro said. "We get it, Danjūro, I'm in dire need of therapy, but I can't exactly get that at the moment because...well, I'm pretty sure you all know about "the incident" by now." Manami responded."The one where you accidentally fell in love with some guy due to how your quirk works, he turned out to be a child molester, thought you were a child, you researched the dude, found out where he live, murdered him, and had me and Ochaco dispose of him and his families corpses? Yeah, that's a well known story by now." Hitoshi stated in his usual monotone voice. "In my defense, I can't exactly help the fact that my quirk works like that. You're all lucky that I hate you all equally." Manami responded, yawning.

"Manami, we all know you have a huge crush on Danjūro, it's that obvious. Now, can we all focus on the mission at hand now?" Izuku said, clearly irritated. "We don't have all day.""As much as I would like to continue this conversation, I do agree with the boss here. We have a lot of work to get done." Kyoka responded. "Continue, Midoriya-kun.""Will do." Izuku simply responded back to Kyoka.

Original Writer: mama_kurogiri

Talk to her if you want to continue this story, it's a Villain Deku story.