Roleplay Characters for Fate: Mystery/Encounters

Cover Idea for kwhel22 Feel free to add whatever you want!

1. Hifumi Yamada

The SHSL Fanfiction Writer, Hifumi Yamada was abused horribly by his father, Ok Diluk, and made to kidnap the partners of Cha Hana and Cha Duri. However, he soon repented thanks to the SRS, and got together with Celestia Ludenburg the SHSL Gambler. During this RP, she disappeared alongside his closest friend, Fukawa Toko, and he is determined to find out the truth, though he still has his strange moments. He wields a sword and knowledge in fighting.

2. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

Having regained his sister from the dead and his friends and family together again, Fuyuhiko could have never been happier. But, with his husband, Cha Duri, in the hospital for amnesia, and his son, Kin Akino, missing like Taeko and Toko, he now has the most reason among the others to find out the truth behind this conspiracy. He is too reckless, though, and is dangerous with a gun.

3. Rantaro Amami

As Madoka's older brother, Rantaro feels guilty and responsible for her becoming a law. Unable to bear the guilt despite Korekiyo Shinguji's support as a lover, he chose to run away from the SRS until Madoka found her way to him. He wields the Libra Stabiliser, and thus has the ability to use magic in fighting. However, he nearly killed himself to keep Madoka alive as a human.