GG and DR OCs

Arima Reiji

Grandchild of Katsura Rei

Age: 19

Occupation: Social Worker, Nurse

Gender: Intersex -> androgynous

Birthday: June 4

Personality: Quiet, passionate, hardheaded, focused, one track

Has ADHD

Weaknesses: Unable to stand still, easily angered, hyperfixation

Background: Met Luno when they were kids, during a case where Reiji was accused of stealing Kagami's stuff. After true thief was found, they became friends and stayed that way until Reiji went missing, once they were found and Luno was recruited into police force, personality shift led to the breaking of their friendship, only to reconcile after Pride. Was also a victim of Pump's, but forgives him after hearing his reasoning.

Ashita Kagami (Reflectz)

Grandchild of Karan Eri

Age: 17

Birthday: March 13

Gender: Non-binary (AFAB)

Occupation: YouTuber (travel blogger), Cafe Barista (former)

Personality: excitable, kind, caring, good with social stuff, great singer, good eye for talent, creative, gentle, honest

Weakness: bit easy to scare, loud, nervous about others finding out about their gender

Background: Known Akashiro for a long time with Reiji, so they don't divulge about their first adopted family. However, following the case that introduced them to Ismaya, a personality shift was clear and this led to the fight that made them cut off contact with them. Akashiro still watched their rise to fame, though, and they reconnected after Pride. 

Ultimate Mangaka

"I bring my ideas to life on paper."

Inspiration: Paolo From Tokyo, Day in the Life

Renhoshi Takumi, aged 17. A Japanese-Thai who greets people with "Sawadeekhap" always, leading him to pick it up as his mangaka name, Takumi has been praised for his friendliness, creativity, ambiversion, discipline, and integrity. Despite this, he has been noted to be impatient, easy to anger and shy while also tiring easily, also tending to give passive aggressive comments. He has blonde hair, red eyes, and brown skin, although he wears a grey hoodie, white-rimmed glasses, a golden brown shirt, light blue jeans, and dark blue shoes. For a long time, he had been creating stories, which his dads (he was adopted after his birth parents died) encouraged. After he picked up a manga series and fell in love with the world of manga, he practiced and upgraded his drawing skills from average in order to show his stories better.

Ultimate Editor

"I'm just about ready to correct every part of you."

Inspiration: Akaashi Keiji (Future)

Irina Stepanov, aged 21. She is described as a charismatic Russian with snark and dark humor who is organized and goal-oriented. Despite this, she is actually pretty shy and introverted, doesn't relax, and can be pretty hardheaded. She has brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, and wears black glasses, dark blue pants, a sky blue buttoned shirt, a green tie and black shoes. She mastered grammar when she was young, but found stories with horrible grammar appalling, so she began to edit them bit by bit. However, when even the teachers were corrected, she was expelled from school for her "bad behavior". Still she managed to make a living off editing, even becoming Head Editor at a well known magazine. She's an orphan with ASD.