Travelling Dimensions, Shocking Truths (AU Idea)

Yuga yawned as he stretched his limbs a bit. Another Buddyfight done. Seriously, ever since the mess with Jinguuji Kei (which NO ONE except for Alec and Kei remembered, and Yuga did not like having to talk to ALEC about it.), he had been interning in the Buddy Card Office to help gauge the compatibility of the partnerships. No stimulation whatsoever.

It was a monthly thing. He had suggested it after seeing how Kei hadn't cared about his Buddy Monster whatsoever. It worked, but now he was officially the "Buddy Contract Checker" (He just knew that Alec was laughing somewhere in the world now!), the one who ensured all Buddy Contracts were not toxic. Balancing that and school had been pretty okay, though. Yuga knew that this was helping people have more fun with their Buddyfights, so he worked hard to keep his grades above average in order to keep going. Very hard, but he managed for 2 years.

Still... He had one more to go. He couldn't wait to get off wor-

BOOM!!!

He shot up, eyes wide as the alarms rang. What the...!

"What just happened?!?" Garga looked worried.

"I don't know, Garga, but we should check it out!" Yuga grabbed his hoverboard (perfected by Ranma) and took out the earpiece he had been given by Tasuku.

He had a side-job, too. As a member of the two-years-standing Buddy Police Youth.

Right on time, too. "Yuga, you heard the explosion right?"

"It came from around..." Yuga mentally calculated. A habit from all the geography lessons from Kei. Thank you, Kaichou. "2 kilometers from here?"

"Around 2 miles," Tasuku corrected. "But yeah. An unidentified ship has started attacking the entire place! Robots of sorts are attacking civilians! They're not registered on the Buddyfight register either!"

"Not on the register?!?" Ranma gasped. He was getting onto his skateboard as he asked, "Does that mean that it's an Illegal Monster?!"

"No, most probably it's a Superion," Kei cut in, adjusting his helmet while tying on his jet boots. "Ancient robots that protected Earth a long time ago."

"Why is one attacking us then?!" Yuga demanded, running through the hallways while expertly dodging the crowds.

"I heard from Timeruler that not all Superions were good. Most probably this is one of them."

"We have no time to waste then! Buddy Police Youth Division, set off!"

"Yes Sir!" All three chorused before the comms turned off.

The fourteen-year-old adjusted his red sleeveless jacket while Garga got onto his back. "You ready?"

"Of course!" He nodded.

Yuga grinned as they finally reached the outside of the office. Getting on the board, he ignited the boosters. "LET'S GO!"

Little did he know what awaited him.

The first thing Yuga saw was the towering spaceship.

Then he saw the robots fighting off the green ones. A red, a blue, and a green one. A gladiator, a Chinese mystical figure and a ninja. There was also a purple and white one there.

But what stood out to him was the suspicious shape of the defense at the moment. At first glance it did make it seem like it would protect those three kids at the center, but it also made it a wall; should the enemy go from above, or even teleport.... That would be bad.

His words were proven to be true as suddenly three lone robots seemed to malfunction, and then they teleported inside the circle, grabbing the three kids as a portal opened up.