A New World Unfurls in the SS Wish X KingOhger AU

A world where Gira and Racules aren't related, everyone are citizens of a kingdom led by Racules and Suzume, and Gira believes everyone should have their own wishes, only to be proven wrong when Racules reveals to him that he only grants wishes he deems worthy. However, the appearance of Kuwagon, the wish-granting deity worshipped by the people of the kingdom, may shake things up a little... 

At least it seems that way, but soon enough it's revealed that there is another deity backing Racules; an artificial one named ZERO that his family had created to control the wishes. They had been conning many many people over the years, and Racules "establishing" his kingdom is only but one of many from his bloodline. Still, Racules wants to break free from this tradition, and to do that, he needs Kuwagon. Gira's desire triggered his awakening, and it all ultimately leads to ZERO's destruction at the hands of both who end up becoming co-rulers in the kingdom, saving Racules from the burden of an unwanted legacy and helping Gira understand how dangerous wishes can be, leading them to let them hold onto their desires but to keep track of them all in order to ensure no nasty surprises. Kuwagon promises the two that they can do it, and eventually leaves back to the stars.