A Unique Dynamic is Shown in the DanAthena Twin AU!

AU Bio: 

An AU where Athena and Dan are twins that grow up together. As a result, both become very understanding of each other, however, there are times when they fall apart. The main timeline doesn't have this happen, although there is the possibility of smaller timelines where the two of them lose touch and end up on opposite sides or are even hostile to each other. Athena has naturally brown hair with red streaks but dyes them yellow with pink streaks before she meets Blitz Fox the same day Dan meets Drago in Pinpoint Park. 

Pairings: Athena x Callie

Dynamics: 

Dan and Athena

Instead of the toxic rivalry the two have in season 4, Dan and Athena instead are a synergy, a force to be reckoned with. Both comment on the other's weaknesses and work to improve themselves a lot with battles. (TONS OF THEM, it relieves the others that they don't have to battle him anymore.) Athena also makes sure that Dan's toxic thinking doesn't go too far; same for Dan. Despite their differences, the two care a lot for each other, proven when Athena helps Magnus bring her brother back and Dan keeps the secret that Athena had been hit with the V Virus. 

Athena, Chet and Callie

Athena meets Chet and Callie in school and she gets along with them. She may not like Chet, but she acknowledges his strength and slowly gets to understand his true self. Meanwhile, she gets along with Callie super easily and actually has a crush on her. Chet does eventually break out of his shell and becomes a better friend to the two. 

Athena and the AB

She's definitely become closer to each of them, more specifically Lia and Wynton. As a result of being around Lightning for a long time, Athena doesn't have the fear of dogs that her canon self has too, and actually adores Lightning a lot. She's also very accepting of Ajit when he officially joins the team. 

Athena and Magnus

Magnus and Athena can get along... or fight like cats and dogs. It usually depends on the day. Some days they work well together (not as well as Dan and Athena), but others they can brawl to death. It really depends on their mood. However, they do seem to share an interest in reading books, so they chat often on the phone about it. Athena's the one who told Magnus about Dan being possessed, which saves time and allows him to understand the situation a bit better.