The World is Remade (?) in the KR Zi-O X KR Geats AU

AU Bio: 

Sakurai Keiwa is a guy who despite his aggressive tendencies is pretty kind, volunteering at various shelters to help kids. That all changes when Kekera enters his life, and with it, Ukiyo Ace. Kekera calls Keiwa the saviour of the world who protected it from pain, Bujin Sword Tycoon, yet Ace insists that Keiwa was a ruthless man who exploited people for his own ends. Now armed with the Desire Driver, Keiwa faces off against the Jyamato and their bosses, Desire Creation, who seek to ruin the world in search of power, while also dealing with Keiwa's fellow volunteer, Tokiwa Sougo, who turns out to be Kamen Rider Zi-O, the ruler of time and space vehemently against Keiwa's future fate. Ace may or may not have a crush on Keiwa here-

Sakurai Keiwa [Bujin Sword Tycoon/ Kamen Rider Tycoon] -> A peace-loving volunteer who works to help others while supporting his sister with a job in the fashion industry. Keiwa doesn't like the idea of fighting others but is still willing to get his hands dirty for the better good. Where he struggles with self-control due to refusing to fight after his parents' death, he makes up for it via his massive knowledge of modeling and dancing, using it to stun his opponents so he can take them down with a well-timed punch or kick. Keiwa understands fully the ramifications of his actions, which leads him to be cautious when he's fighting as he worries that being too emotional (according to Ace, this led to the creation of Bujin Sword), would hurt others. Still, he ends up going down a different route with first the Kumaitachi\Koe Buckles, and then the Ninja Mark IX buckles, averting the future tyrant entirely (Ace will not admit that it makes him look hot-). 

Kekera [Kamen Rider Kekera] -> A former member of Desire Creation. Kekera seeks to have Keiwa fulfill his destiny of utterly destroying Desire Creation and the world in order to get back at them for the pain and torture they put him through. However, as the series progresses, Kekera begins realising his faults and becomes a fighter who does his best to protect others, similar to the Rider he supports; a fact Sougo finds amusing and teases Kekera about. Kekera is the type to sneak up on people for attacks, unlike Keiwa who is straightforward during his fights, and becomes Kamen Rider Kekera with Woz's help. 

Ukiyo Ace [Kamen Rider Geats] -> A quiet male from the same time as Keiwa. Ace is a trickster God of Creation who keeps an eye on him, scared of losing him to the darkness once more as he originated from the first timeline where Keiwa became Bujin Sword. He and Keiwa actually know each other from that timeline, when his actions indirectly led to the creation of the Buckle, although he recreated the world in order to give Keiwa happiness. Sadly, Desire Creation and the Jyamato interfere, leading him to work with Keiwa to protect the civilians, even if he has conflicted feelings about it. 

Tokiwa Sougo [Ohma Zi-O/Kamen Rider Zi-O] -> A fellow volunteer alongside Keiwa and a criminal negotiator for the United Nations. Tokiwa Sougo was once stuck in the same cycle as Keiwa; with a fate to destroy the world as a tyrant king, but gave up his powers and ended up living a normal life, even if his dream of being a king was never truly realised. Sougo eventually finds his true purpose in life and is happy as he is right now, only for Woz to return and inform him of Desire Creation and their ploy involving Keiwa. In order to protect him, Sougo gains the Desire Driver and becomes Kamen Rider Zi-O once more, although he does observe the other to see whether he is truly going to become Bujin Sword. His fighting style has evolved to become similar to a knight protecting the innocent; something that he picked up over his time as a negotiator. 

Woz [Kamen Rider Woz] -> The former retainer of Ohma Zi-O and Sougo's closest ally. Woz is now free of any allegiance to anyone, but he remains loyal to Sougo, keeping a close eye on the space-time flow after growing up following the Quartzer mess. When Desire Creation comes into the picture, Woz is quick to return and warn Sougo, allowing for a reunion as Woz himself gains a Desire Driver to become Kamen Rider Woz once more. His fighting style now involves the full use of all his abilities in his Kamen Rider form, such as a scarf that can teleport himself and others away, space-time manipulation, and a book weapon that swats the opponent left and right. 

Chirami [Kamen Rider Glare 2] -> One of the higher-ups in Desire Creation, and one of the most common enemies Keiwa and Ace have to fight. Childish, sadistic and demanding, Chirami does whatever he wants to the benefit of Desire Creation, although he acts like a spoiled child. This ticks off Girori a lot and he laments about being put together with him, considering his principles stupid and useless. Still, Chirami's unorthodox way of fighting catches his opponents off guard, allowing him to take them down when the time is right.

Girori [Kamen Rider Glare] -> One of the higher-ups in Desire Creation and Chirami's partner. Despite being serious and somewhat antagonistic, he also firmly believes in protecting the world through having Keiwa become Bujin Sword. However, as things escalate he slowly begins questioning this and eventually switches sides to support Ace's vision of keeping Keiwa from becoming Bujin Sword, although Keiwa himself subverts the expectations and becomes a different person, which allows the timeline to be freed of Bujin Sword and, as an extension, of Ace becoming a God to stop Keiwa. His fighting style involves the utilization of the cameras to shoot out lasers against his opponents.

Sueru [Kamen Rider Regad Omega] -> The top brass of Desire Creation. Sueru is the one who caused Ace and Keiwa to lose their families and does not show any remorse about it. In fact, he takes pride in it as he brags of how easy it was to do so for the sake of entertainment. Because of this, he seeks to stop Ace from ascending to godhood, using Keiwa as his pawn to accomplish this by slowly corrupting him in the original timeline, although in this timeline things change a lot because of Ace's interference... He ends up losing to Ninja Mark IX, rewriting the old timeline and saving the worlds.