Of Digimon, Knights and Memories (Role-play with Venusaura)

After coming back to life miraculously with only Duri as the witness, Lily Lupus returns to the digital world to deal with Kuro Shi yet again. This time, he has the Royal Knights by his side. With the Digimon, her hacking skills and Duri by her side, it's time for her to end Kuro Shi once and for all after all the suffering he put her through. 

However, it won't be that easy. The others have heard of the mysterious figures going around the Digital world, and they want to know who they are. Will they keep their identities hidden? Or will the truth come out? 

On the other hand, the Apple Drivers are trying to help Nico Tulips and Yuujin readapt to normal life. With Yuujin's problems and Nico's lost memories, they decide to help Nico find them. Though Memormon doesn't like her because she was created by the human for Leviathan. 

The battle against Leviathan may be gone, but the aftereffects are still there. 

Kuro Shi won't stop. He won't stop going after power. 

He needs to be stopped. 

Will he be stopped? 

Or will Lily and Duri face defeat at his hands? 

(Prompt thought up by venusaura)

Prologue: 

After Lily is brought back, they are sitting on a bench in the hospital park. 

Lily: ..Now what?

Duri: I... I'm not so sure...

Lily:...The Royal Knights....

Duri: The Royal Knights- Oh right... Kuro Shi.....

Lily: *growls at the name*

Duri: (grips his fists) We have to stop them.

Lily:Yeah. *she gets angry* HE NEED TO PAY FOR ALL THE CRIMES AND SUFFERING HE'S DONE

Duri: I agree! (gets up) We can't let him be! He needs to pay! Not only for his victims, but also for everyone who might get hurt!

Lily:*nods* The others are not to get invovled

Duri: Agreed. (holds out his hand to Lily, grins) So, are we in agreement?

Lily:*shakes his hand and nods* Together we fight Kuro Shi

Duri: Agreed.

Lily:...Can I ask you a favor?

Duri: Sure.

Lily:Can you get my family back....my digimon family...back?

Duri: Hm.... (thinks it over) The ones who were killed, I assume?

Lily:..I meant my fusion loader and Dorumon

Duri: Oh... I see.... (smiles) You can count on me then, Lily-san. I'll also find the data for the ones who died and keep them in case we need them.

Lily:Don't. Never force the ones who now rest, to go back to fight they were never meant to be a part of

Duri: (nods softly) Very well. I apologise.

Lily:It's fine. *She tries to stand but is still too weak*

Duri: (helps her up) You have to be careful. You just returned to this body.

Lily:True...*slightly embarrassed*

Duri: First thing's first; you are eating a feast.

Lily:What?...

Duri: EATING. 

Lily:Oh...right

Duri: (facepalms)