SSV-mas Day 1: Where it All Began (Modern Old Twist)

A small child, lost in the world, taken by the wind... Where will the candle take her?

????: *sparkly eyes* That's SOOOO COOL, MK! You went POW! *karate chops the air* and KOWAH! *makes explosion noises*

MK: *laughs, pats her head* Yeah, don't sweat it, Siyu! I'm happy you enjoy my stories too. 

SIYU: *giggles, slurps on her noodles* Also, did you know that demons are actually depicted differently depending on the culture you're looking at? For example-

PIGSY: Woah, woah, easy there. *places a drink in front of her* You should get some rest. You've been chattering away for so long, your throat must be dry. 

SIYU: But it's just sooo cool!! *drinks the cold tea down in one minute flat* Ah, thank you so much! You guys are so nice to me! 

MK: *smiles, tries to nudge a glass of water her way* 

SIYU: *completely ignores it, smiles with a bit of strain* A-Anyway, wanna hear about this story I read about?! 

MK: O-Oh, sure! 

SIYU: AWESOME! So it's about... *begins chattering away, the glass of water forgotten*

PIGSY, MK: *share a glance of concern, but listen to her, hoping she'll drink more if they try*

***

SIYU: Bye bye!! *waves before she turns around and leaves the restaurant*

MK: *waves, then sighs* Failed yet again... Why does she struggle to drink water so much....?

PIGSY: Kid, you and me both. She's pretty much an enigma... *shakes head* If only her family didn't neglect her so badly...

"All that is about to change."

SIYU: *giggles as she walks home. It's not too dark so she can handle this, she's a big girl! Even if no one... if no one cares about her...* 

SIYU: *footsteps slow, shakes head* No! I just need to work harder! If I just... if I just do it right, people will like me! I'm not lonely! I DO have fr- *sees an azure light, eyes widen* Ooohh pretty! 

?: *from the light, a blue blob that looks like azurite is all but KICKED out before it fades away* OW! HEY, AT LEAST HAVE SOME TACT WILL YA?! 

SIYU: *blinks* Oohh, hi Mister Blob! 

?: *pauses, turns around* ".... That is not as bad as Uncky Lion. NOTHING can beat Unky Lion and the horrors I've seen with those two kids." *coughs* Hello. I am... *pauses again* "No, I shouldn't use my former name. SHE was clear about having a fresh start..." 

SIYU: *tilts head* Mister Blob?

?: *panics* L-Lanshi! I am Lanshi! 

.

SIYU: Lanshi?

LANSHI: *If he could cover his mouth, he would. THIS IS SO MORTIFYING!* I-I mean-

SIYU: Hi, Mister Lanshi! *giggles* I'm Wu Siyu! I'm eleven years old! Ooh, ooh, where did you come from? Why are you here? Do all blobs come from mysterious lights?! Wait, how do you eat How do you drink? Wait, are you flammable? Are you hot? *tries to touch him, it doesn't burn her* AWWWW!!!! *hugs him* You're soooo cute! 

LANSHI: *overwhelmed, melting out of embarrassment* "This is really the worst, someone save me already!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT CUTE!!!!"

***

SIYU: .... And that's how I met Mister Blob! *giggles*

MK: *eyes light up, oh no* Oohhhh, hey, Mei, do you have any suggestions for a new nickname for Mister Blob?

Mei: *catches on, evil grin* Ohh, what about... Unky Lion? *THEY'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!!! HE REGRETS EVERYTHING OKAY?! WHY IS THE WORLD SO PLEASED TO TORTURE HIM!?*

SIYU: *eyes light up* Ooohhhhhhhhh! I LIKE IT! UNKY LION IT IS! 

LANSHI: *collapses on the couch, ded* "KO..."

Update, We have a new world named Aria Castaways but since I have nothing for that fandom I'll hold it off! Until then, have fun with this!