Heroes come in Different Forms in the Metallic Riders AU Cluster

Another AU Cluster. This world fuses the world of Metalions with Kamen Rider Ghost and W.

Archean Riders

Uju finds himself becoming an Archean Rider, an ancient warrior who fought for the earth, after he and his friends found some watches in his attic. With the Archean stones he finds, Uju can transform into Leo, Aries, Taurus, Scorpio and Ursa, and fuse two of them together however he sees fit to become Archean Rider Infinity. His enemy is Beom, who can transform into Sabertooth, Direwolf, Giant Elk, Argentavis, and Mammoth, fusing them as well however he sees fit to become Archean Rider Barbaric. These stones are also sentient, acting like Eyecons outside of battle. The two race to get the other stones, but Uju also ends up getting his friends involved and they too gain their own forms. Taesan becomes Archean Rider Dipper, Noeul becomes Archean Rider Sirius, Sinae becomes Archean Rider Andromeda, and Suho becomes Archean Rider Libra. In the end, the team manages to recruit Beom to their side and also get Young, Beom's eventual boyfriend and Uju's cousin who can transform with Uluru's help into Archean Rider Alexander, to join up to defeat Sigma. After that, the Archean stones return to the earth and the team is no longer able to transform. 

Years later, Gangsan, Areum and Daun are pulled into the same chaos when Omega and his group show up to gain power for themselves. Gangsan then becomes able to transform into Archean Rider Kronos, able to use Tyrannus, Kongor, Slash and Echo, Reuknight, and Double Dragon in battle, however, following the fight against Baphomet when Gangsan is nearly corrupted by the unstable and broken Watch, Daun and Areum are recognised to be worthy of the title as well, so when Omega shows up, the two gain their own form; Areum becomes Archean Rider Mnemosyne, and Daun becomes Archean Rider Iapetus. The three then gain new allies that they can transform into, Spinos, Lycan, Dracus, and Trihorn. They soon have a new enemy-turned-ally, Jang, who eventually is able to turn into Winged Lion to become Archean Rider Hyperion and fight against Omega together. 

Super Stones and Gaia Memories

Before Omega shows up, the Narumi Detective Agency shows up in front of the three to investigate the incidents happening around them. Gangsan, Areum and Daun try vehemently to deny it, and the two sides engage in psychological warfare until Gangsan accidentally lets it slip about Super Stones. Using that keyword, Philip finds out about the Superions and Omega, and discovers that the Super Stones are actually evil; they are the power source for the Gaia Memories, and can act like Gaia Memories on their own. Around this time, Omega shows up and is about to gain the Super Stones when they glitch on him and make him a High Dopant, leading Kamen Rider W and Accel to deal with him. However, they struggle in battle even with the Superions' help until the trio help by distracting Omega long enough for Xtreme to come and help them transform into Kamen Rider Xtreme CycloneJoker, releasing the Super Stones' hold on him but also teleporting them all to the magical lands where the other Superions are, where the Super Stones begin corrupting people. It is up to the Narumi Detective Agency and the Guardians to team up and stop the Stones! Not to mention, Omega has entered into an alliance with them to help. At the end of it, it's revealed Omega was its original guardian who accidentally let it be corrupted by Sigma and so has been trying to heal up the Stones, only for his henchmen to either misinterpret him or want the power for themselves, so he teams up with Shotaro and Philip to take down the Stones' final form; a dragon that threatens to swallow the AU cluster, and they win, saving the world. Afterwards, life goes back to normal but the lessons they've learnt will never leave.